Dear, blog.
My time table for today was pack. From 8.00a.m till 9.00pm. Yes, every Tuesday and repeat for 14 weeks. Thus, I am lack of focus. A bit, when it comes to the next one hour for two subjects in the evening class. I am sleepy and hungry at the moment.
Since today was really busy like a boss, I have the chance to take my brunch (combine breakfast and lunch) at 10.00 a.m right after first class. I ask Mustaqim to ride me to the nearest restaurant and to have some heavy food. Adam on the other hand, suggest us to have Nasi Lemak at CRK area (Cita Rasa Kampung). Luckily, Mustaqim willing to drive me there and I pay for the breakfast.
Supposedly, right after class we have group discussion regarding our first draft that need to be present on this Thursday, but since I was really hungry at that moment, the plan changed. Well, I'm good at persuade people. Haha. Thus, we decide to do some discussion at Gerai Nasi Lemak. (Nerd at the moment) LOL
The discussion was ok and my group-mates are agree with my point of view regarding the third draft. During the class before, Dr Bakhtiar are really excited to know the progress of my groups' topic. Well, we have to change to the new topic since the E-Filing was so outdated. Hahaha. My supervisor, Madam Elinda can only laugh at us.
Right after the second last class for today (5.00-7.00p.m), I rush to apartment to have Maghrib prayer, since the last class for today will start at 8.00p.m. After perform Maghrib prayer, suddenly I feel that I'm about to cry. Wearing telekung and finally, I cry. Haihhh over ah. My roommate ask me to cry, but I can't. Nangis tapi tiada air mata. Lately, I feel that I have always been a highly sensitive individual: I’m easily embarrassed, feel emotions very deeply, and I'm prone to crying in times of sadness, frustration, and stress.
Told you, I've cried over forgotten homework assignments, sobbed while doing other assignments at that moment, and tears up at the very thought of the Holocaust. Haha. I admit. Last two days, I've cried after inadvertently hurting someone’s feelings (not to mention), then cried again (today) at the memory of my past transgression. Haha.
Haihhh, over lah Husna. Sad story is, I have to change to other topic. LOL. Third time. Hahahaha. Play a lot. Now, you deserve it, Husna!
No comments:
Post a Comment