Hi, Blog!
So, today I'm going to tell you the beginning of my adventures towards the final year project. This is the requirements that have been set up by Uniten for every final year students, before officially graduate (next year, InsyaAllah). Pray for me. This subject is known as Research Method subject, which require students to work in group of four, and come out with one research.
All in all, I had a chance of working with an amazing set of people in my project group : Mohammad Mustaqim Bin Zainal Abidin, Muhammad Adam Bin Abdullah, Nurul Nabila Izzaty Binti Adnan and me myself, Nabilatul Husna Binti Hamid Khan and I believe that we are going to complete most of the milestones of our project with satisfactory results. InsyaAllah.
Dear blog, as I told you before that I have problem with my classmate regarding the group for final year project is finally over. It is something breathtaking that I finally meet my group members. I believe, someone is going to take for granted on me (before this). This is sad. Now, I found myself that I have create barriers with him on class. It is difficult to smile or talk to him as usual, even nothing happen actually (without the knowledge of my classmates) Yeahhh, before this we can grouping together ( I try to NOT, for other subjects) and make jokes (laugh, for the things that isn't funny at all) and worst part is, I won't make myself to have a ride on his car (right after class). I choose to walk. Arrogant, it is. Ok, let alone the barriers, and close friends part.
So, the driving force behind this project was our lecturer, Dr. Bakhtiar Alrazi and our supervisor, Madam Elinda Esa. They are the most awesome mentors you can ever think of. Madam Elinda planted the initial idea in our mind & mentored us through out the project. At first, we come out with management topic but refused by Madam Elinda as the management topic is quite wide, no scope to focus on. So, we decide to change to taxation and our scope was in e-filing system, after further discussion and took some opinion from our family members.
My first thought about this final year project on the early semester (3 weeks before), was something of a logistical nightmare and it made me realize how I need to change my study habits. That it made more sense to use e-books as possible, to write up my summaries on articles, read a lot of journals and books as I go through rather leaving it all to the pre-exam panic, and to keep everything as online (and accessible) as possible.
I look forward to sharing my thoughts with you, blog (on this), and my adventures as a final year student over the coming months.
No comments:
Post a Comment