Hi, Blog!
This week was the busiest and hectic week in outskirt college as if I have replacement class most every night (Tuesday-Thursday) and also Mid-Term.
Due to studying last minute and lots of works to do (need to submit and present) I have to burn the midnight oil. I sleep at 3.00a.m everyday. This is sad and apart of that, I always sick and tend to sleep between the gap after class (1hour). I promise I never do it again, but desperate time calls for desperate measures.
Told you blog, I have problem when it comes to lack of sleep. I tend to be a bit emotional and sensitive. I cried over something that is really small matter like inadvertently hurting someone's feeling, cry over incomplete tutorials (as I choose not to prepare the answer before discussing) and more worse, crying in front of my classmate!. hahahahaha What's wrong with you, Husna)
First, I cried after inadvertently hurting someone's feeling. I cry after I can't answer my groupmate's, question. Adam, on the other hand whatsapp asking for some assignment things, and I tend to cry first before answering his question. A bit emotional when it comes that I can't satisfy myself to answer or help my groupmate. Yeahhh, that's the problem. I really seek for satisfaction and perfect answer, maybe?
Second, I cried over incomplete tutorials. Hahaha that's sound too funny, man! Yes, I did it. Since my tutorial class is always the day after the lecture, I choose which subject need to sacrifice for not doing tutorials. Usually, I choose not to do specialize tax! hahaha. It is because, tutorial class for specialize tax always sit in group and I bet my groupmate is already prepared for an answer! kahkah. But, they're not. Lulz.
Third is the worse part that I cried in front of my classmate. Yeahhhh I did it. But not really crying. I just sit alone and make a fierce face (trying to hold my eyes from crying) and I hate it when something is chocking my throat and watery eyes. There is one day I really crying in front of my classmate. But, not in the class. Zhafran, wanted to give a ride and when we reach at Balai Islam, I don't know how my finger clamp with the back door. Luckily it was left hand since I am a right handed. Zhafran quickly grab the tissue paper and give it to me. He was really worried and feels guilty at that time. Hahaha. I cried and laughed at the same time.
Ok. Enough for the crying part haishhhh 23 year old lady, why you didn't mature yet? lol.
********************
Of annoying classmate. Yes, I do really call that title to certain classmate. Pardon me for posting a nonsensical post.
I made it clear many times that I am not so much of a people person. But, they still think I'm joking or worse, being sarcastic.It was horrible. I really don't mind having people besides me as long as they get the fact that I AM OFFERING YOU A PLACE TO SIT NEXT TO ME, BUT NOT MYSELF.
I would really appreciate if they understand that I needed the time to adjust to the presence of a bunch of people in my space and the need to just be alone and gather my sanity and confidence back.I would really appreciate it if they understand when I say I AM NOT MUCH OF A PEOPLE PERSON.
I mean it.
Now I feel like crying again.
It really hurt. It hurt when people choose not to understand.
Told you, there is one day, my classmates try to seek for who is my scandal, my boyfriend yada yada. They ask me directly ( I don't mind, about this) but at the same time, they try to be psycho. Hah! The psycho part is not my thing. I tend to be aggressive on that, tho. Look, they psycho-ing me by asking too many direct questions and ask me to give the name of my scandal (as if my boyfriend is among my classmate). I cannot brain this. Really.
"Husna, sebut sahaja nama itu. We're not sure whether the one in our mind is really your scandal since during early semester we're seeking for the answer."
"We know it lah Husna. We saw it. We try to get confirmed of it"
Psycho much? Yes. Hahahha.
And my answer, is it really important to you?! Get a life, please!
I wonder, didn't have boyfriend, we are not happy much?
If have boyfriend but not happy, is nowhere.
Salam Ramadhan. May this Ramadhan bring a better us. InshaAllah.
1 comment:
Ada boypren tapi x bahagia nak buat hape hahaha
Oit nak tanya, dah tukar number ke? Reply to my email plishh
Post a Comment