"It's not easy being a Princess"
"Mommy's Little Princess"
"If the crown fits, you're a Princess"
"Keep Calm and Be A Princess"
"Every Girl is A Princess"
"Don't Mess With A Princess!"
Apart from the picture, I declare myself as a Princess. Proud to say that. A Princess to my mother. Well, truth to be told, I wear this dress to mom's office because mom forced me to wear this dress. LOL. One whole day I was feeling like a Princess. Hahaha. Comel betul perangai.
Mom is my fashion designer. She would tell me what's best to wear and what not to wear. She always told me to be a lady look. Hundred times keep told me. Because of lady look thingy, mom always shop for a dress just for me. Whenever she find any dress suits with me, she will buy it and ask me to mix and match with the blouse. (Mostly are sleeveless) Well, I am a bit 'kuno' about fashion. What I always wear is shirts or blouse with skirts or palazo since I'm not prefer with pants or jeans (mom doesn't like her daughter to wear pants looks selekeh) so do I.
During at mom's lab, one of the Arab or Sudanese idk (the foreign students) enter the lab, she told me that I am look very lovely when wearing dress. hehehe.
"You're lovely just like your mother." (Murooj Alwash, 2014)
"Puan, your daughter is just lovely wearing dress. Where you buy?" (Sumayyah, 2014)
"I love to see your daughter wearing dress lah Puan Rozilah. She looks very lovely." - Ammaar
Hehehehehe. Even I am not that lovely. I garang yaw. Well, if you want to know... My mom has the interest with all types of dress when her foreign students, the Arabs mostly, wear it with blouse, beautiful flowery/plain scarf and really matching with the color of the dress besides the materials of the dress are good in quality. I said "tahulah the arab punya dress macam mana pulak kannnnn" and mom laugh at me.
So, I am being forced by mom to wear dress to class. No more baju kurung after this except on Monday. wuwuwuw.

No comments:
Post a Comment