Hi blog.
Kita dapat something. Classmate bagi.
Have you ever think you"ll get something from someone you never communicate before?
Yes, out of my mind.
At first, jarang juga dapat hadiah daripada classmate. Kalau boleh, tarikh hari lahir nak rahsiakan sebab selalu fikir bukan-bukan (some sorts of pranks). But this time, I got some present with some meaning. Aaaaaa? But I didn't interpret the meaning of it. I won't.
Yes, out of my mind.
At first, jarang juga dapat hadiah daripada classmate. Kalau boleh, tarikh hari lahir nak rahsiakan sebab selalu fikir bukan-bukan (some sorts of pranks). But this time, I got some present with some meaning. Aaaaaa? But I didn't interpret the meaning of it. I won't.
Yes. To be honest, I got kuih cincin from Sabah, given by my classmate. He never know me well. Kenal pun sebab join study group at library and nak tanya soalan pun macam takut-takut. Kita pula jenis yang tak berkomunikasi dengan classmate dalam kelas lebih-lebih lagi, guys. Tak pernah okayyyy berborak atau cakap satu patah perkataan dengan dia.
I was surprised when he gave me that present. I was like "takkan sebab jadi tutor nak bagi hadiah bagai?" hmm. I just accept that. My mom once told me, "If someone give you something, accept that. This shows that God gives you rizq. Do not refuse, just accept."
Can be declare as secret admire? hahaha. [It's a confession here] Saya tahulah awak dah lama suka tengok saya dalam kelas since early semester and wanted to talk to me but I was pretend not to look at you in class. Eh? (statement perasan sangat minta kena pukul ke apa?) and I know you're trying so hard to get my phone number but sorry, those who are in my circle only have my phone number and I wish you congrats! :)
Nasib baik bagi kuih cincin dengan whatsapp yang bermaksud. Bolehlah kita buat-buat tak faham. Kalau bagi a bouquet of red roses, I think all my neurons could die. Boleh pengsan on the spot. kekekeke.
Now, should brainstorming on ideas how to tell my mother if she ask me for the kuih cincin that I received. ughhhh T____T'
"Ohh hi mom, Adam give me kuih cincin andddd you should be happy because your daughter already have a boyfriend" Kahkah. ok. it was joke! Emak saya patut bergembira sebab anak dia sudah boleh berkawan and the circles of friends is become big, bigger and biggest after this.
"Ohh hi mom, Adam give me kuih cincin andddd you should be happy because your daughter already have a boyfriend" Kahkah. ok. it was joke! Emak saya patut bergembira sebab anak dia sudah boleh berkawan and the circles of friends is become big, bigger and biggest after this.
"If you treat me nicely, I'll treat you nicely and vice versa. It is simple."

No comments:
Post a Comment