Yesterday we went fishing at the lake in front of my aunt house. So, let pictures do the story. Hehehe.
![]() |
Abang help me to put the bait on the fishing rod. I just do not know how. Eh, NO. I am such a clean-obsessed. Haha.
![]() |
| They were lucky to get the chance to ride a boat. |
![]() |
I was excited for the first time using fishing rod. Silly me and Faris keep mubling at me yada yada.
![]() |
Uncle help me when I supposed to lift the fishing rod up because
Faris Daniel is busy mumbling towards me. LOL
Faris Daniel is busy mumbling towards me. LOL
![]() |
Abang's turns (again) to help me put the bait (we're using bread) and
he seems angry towards me though because I only knows how to wasting.
I keep giving free food to the fish without lift the fishing rod up. kahkah.
Husna was nice.
Husna was nice.
Credit to Abang's HTC One, and mom as the photographer. Wow, emak kita dah terer snap gambar without make it blur! Leuls. Anyway, the pictures seems long though. Haha. Thick haze, not the beautiful scenery we have on that evening.
My first time blogging using abang's phone.





No comments:
Post a Comment