Hey blog, you know, when you have so many things to study but you end up not studying because you don't know what to study first, and aaaaaa.
So, here I am.
Posting random thought before exam. My first paper would be on this Saturday. I have two paper on the first day of exam. Both are reading subjects. Law and Islamic Studies and in order to prepare my mind to absorb all the topics, I sit at study table all day long. After breakfast, start at 9.00a.m until before Maghrib. (stop for lunch and zohor asar prayer) and with laptop by my side and good internet connection. Hahaha. #UnitenBest
I'm supposed to study another 2 topics (economy & politics) of Islamic Studies but what I really do was, downloading theme song of Ariana Rose, Gelora Asmara by Derby Romero. This is because the topic that I've cover was marriage topic. Nikah. (amboi Husna kalau topic itu laju dah habis study) hiks and marathon Projek Memikat Suami. Nasib baik law dah habis cover and done with past year papers.
"Kata takut nak exam macam tak sempat nak study apa-apa dah but what are you really do, Husna? "
Desperate times call for desperate measure. I'll take more caffeine after this, to stay awake and studying like a ninja and cover the other topic.
So blog, lately, what in my mind was, the one that always close to me and I start to think about and stumble upon some random quotes that relates to me.
"If someone becomes close enough to you, that person will become your strength. Sure, weakness too. But, let's focus on strength."
Sometimes, I wonder. What makes he become so close with me? I am really awkward. Not really awkward. aaaaaa. Still can communicate like usual, but aaaaaa.
Evil thought : He is depends too much on you. Taking for granted. Don't you realize that?
My thought : Honestly, I don't mind people using me. I see myself as a form of borrowed entity to this world. Use me as you wish.
Ok dah boleh pergi study dengan tekun, Husna!
No comments:
Post a Comment