3 days left before final exam over.
Obviously we're counting days for semester break. If you're counting days to when will your next paper, you're nerds! LOL :D
Well, basically accounting students love to spend time studying account together at library and have some small arguments. Good arguments, besides gossips. hahaha.
Truth to be told, my classmates (the guys) have lots of gossips. I am surprised and what makes me amazed more is they love to talk about scandal. hahaha. Memang banyak gossip daripada study account lah kan cerita dia. hiks. Cerita gossip scandal semua itu, kita simpan dulu lah ye. Nanti story semula. hahaha
And while typing this, suddenly I miss talking to you guys and seat together even we always argue on everyone's answer due to difficult questions and too much answers. Anyway, best of luck. Semoga ilmu yang kita sama-sama pelajari dimanfaatkan. Selamat study. Kita masih ada masa selagi kita belum pegang exam paper tu.
I said, "Accounting subject for this semester is so scary though. Not in reality, but also in dreams." Sampai terbawa ke dalam mimipi nak pergi jawab killer paper sedangkan major subjek. heh, bukan accounting student lah kalau takut nak jawab paper account. hahaha. Like seriously. Semester ini punya subjek agak mencabar.
Quoting from a friend of mine, (amboi sempat lagi dia update dalam facebook)
Quoting from a friend of mine, (amboi sempat lagi dia update dalam facebook)
"I know you're tough. I'm well aware of that and I may not be able to handle you. The thing is, the reason I'm still fighting not because I know I can win. Its because I have to win. I have to, no matter what."
Cerita petang tadi. Maaf curi dari Facebook.

No comments:
Post a Comment