Hi blog!
It's been a week (7days from previous entry) I didn't share story with you. Sorry for abandoning you, blog. I am busy completing my assignments and some sorts of tutorial to submit before the end of semester.
Now, I'm am proud to tell you that I'm on study week! Yey me. No more busy and rushing, just to focus on revision.
Anyway, the best part before entering the study week is classmates always making jokes to me but I don't know lah why I ain't laughing at all and serious all the time. I think I don't know how to interpret jokes made by my classmates. No wonder they call me nerd. (Nak tengok Husna gelak dalam kelas memang satu perkara baru dalam kelas lah kan) hehe. I didn't laugh but I can smile only.
So, the story begins after the last day of account class which is on last Wednesday. Told you, classmates are really comfort to talk to me by texting compare to have conversation in class, especially guys. Nak malu segan apa pun tak tahulah bukannya tak pakai baju. Haha.
Since Husna dia dah lama tak buat aktiviti printscreen, I'll share with you the contents of the text through BBM which I found funny. Really funny. Funny and I could die laughing when I keep reading the contents of the text. HAHAHA
Kita relax je. Bayangkan. Special semester belum pun mula lagi tapi classmates dah sibuk nak grouping sama. The most funny part is, this subject actually will be offer on long semester and will be starting on May. KAHKAHKAH. Relax please.
And now, I want to share with you the best part of the conversation.
![]() |
| It's a confession! Hahaha |
Lately, the word "relax please" selalu menjadi sebutan sejak akhir-akhir ini. I always tell my classmates and they accept it. But when they always get that trademark of mine, they shout at me and saying "Tak boleh relax macam Husna lah. Kena naik ferrari jugak!" Hahaha. That's why. My classmates are really funny when it comes to realize that semester is about to an end.
From the picture above, truth to be told, I didn't make any decision yet. I was indevisive. Tak tahu antara dua. I'm still on observation. (Observation kot). Yelah, kena pilih classmates yang boleh beri commitment sepenuhnya terhadap final year project. Takkan nak bagi free rider lagi macam selalu bagi answers for tutorial kan? Hehe.
Anyway, welcome to final year student, Husna! Wuhooo. Lepas ini bolehlah pergi bergambar di Muadzam Hollywood. Ekekeke.
P/s : rasa entri kali ini macam jahat pula.
"Why not you accept him , Husna? He already shows his effort and really sincere. Don't you realize that? " - Nabila
Yes, I am. But I don't need a boyfriend, I need a man. I don't see he have the potential to be my boyfriend. kahkah. You're wrong, Nabila.




No comments:
Post a Comment