Hear me by this.

For things to change, I MUST CHANGE FIRST!

Sunday, December 8, 2013

Change your lifestyle?

Hello, Blog. It's December!

I want to share with you what I learnt in university. Err sounds wrong. haha. Actually, there's somebody told me to change my lifestyle. What?!

Yes, my lifestyle. More to friends, the communications and friend and friend and friendssss. haha. 

When two people already ask about it, I doubt. 

So, it begins when, someone said "Husna, you have to change your lifestyle. Try to communicate with others. You have the beautiful smile, but you can't speak. I bet I can count on how many close friends (in Uniten) you have." haa like that.

So, apart of that, I wonder...
1) Is it I didn't mix around with my mates?
Sorry. I don't think so. I have lots of kekasih gelap (the indians-male-classmate) name it! Jeevan, Rajeev, Dharmilan, Dhinesh, Logan. All of this five guys have met me (of course have my phone no.) at the back gate of female's resident just to get a copy of my tutorial answers. See, you want to tell me that I'm Racist?!

That's it! ALL, as of all regardless of racial, religion and sex. For peace and harmony sake, I make friends with ALL my classmates.

2) Too nerd. No social life.
Am I studying too hard? Yes.
Am I Live life to the fullest? Yes.
Am I Relax, enjoy and have fun? Yes, Yes, Yes.

University is a fun place to be at, despite all the studies and activities. It’s a place to have fun. Mix with all my friends, travel a bit, party a bit or fall in love, whatever it is.. I enjoy my university life. 

3) Serious all the time and no love?
What? Ohh, maybe you can't accept me the way I am. (Tahulah awak suka kita kan sebenarnya tapi tak nak cakap tak habis-habis dengan kata-kata yang berkias tak tentu pasal).

You must be surprise that I fall in love with one of Uniten Student. I call him as 'senior hensem' hahaha. But, not that serious tho. I just love the way he looks even I never get the chance to talk with. Tengok dari jauh sahaja cerita dia. ekeke. 

I always believe the greatest things in life are learnt from a love relationship, so let’s fall in love. kahkah. And yes, love is beautiful. Someone would be better in communication, toleration, time management (serious!), responsibility, sensitivity and human behaviors blah blah.

Yes, strange? When I say Fall in Love, means fall into relationship. Because you will learn a lot about yourself where you just can’t in any other scenarios. Yes it can be heartbreaking, it can be wasting time, or you can find your life partner. I am not to the issue of some my auntie and uncles say "if you can’t find a partner in university, you certainly can’t find in the hectic working world". But, I am highlighting the point that one can really discover things about himself during this phase.

People change when they fall in love. It’s a funny chemistry on how even two best friends come together to a love string but communications will all be different, I won’t elaborate this on my experience but this is clear enough for those who have been. Besides, another point is that falling in love during university brings different experience and memories compared to falling in love during working time. Hehe. I don't know. But my big big families always ask me to fall in love during university life. They afraid when start entering the working life, you even don't have time to fall in love or know how to fall in love. Desperate? No. 

No comments: