Hear me by this.

For things to change, I MUST CHANGE FIRST!

Friday, November 29, 2013

Define home.

I'm home after three weeks at Uniten.

Reach home at night around 9pm, prepare myself, unpacking and as usual, mom will enter my room and we start sharing stories. Mom will sip on my bed and we start curling up on blanket together. Hehe. Umphhh. Back to the comfort smell of my duvet.

The questions from mom was
1. Who is you friend?
2. Give me your FB's password. I want to check your FB.

The first question is  sound scary tho. Before this, mom won't ask that kind of question, instead ask me to find someone who can makes me become more friendly, the peramah one like her and who can speak English with me during daily conversation in class, hostel, etc.

The second question, I bet this is because lately I'm on Facebook (due to sharing the ACCA Conference memories) and mom realized that. Maybe she was concern... manalah tahukan anak dia sudah ada boyfriend kenal semasa conference tempoh hari kan... Haha.

Now, I start realized that when mom's friend start to have kenduri for their son/daughter and mom keep attend the wedding ceremony these days, makes her want to have kenduri too. Haha. Kalau boleh anak mak ni nak kahwin by the end of this year. Ok gurau. Haha.

Mom also sharing with me the content of the usrah (what the ustazah said) that she attend for, on last week and the content was "sekarang ini nisbah lelaki : perempuan adalah 1 : 3. Zaman saya belajar dulu, sepuluh lelaki berebut seorang perempuan walaupun masa itu saya tak cantik mana."

OHH. YES MOM! Even di Uniten pun begitu. One guy will walking with two/three girls. Boleh nampak sekarang ini.

Ok. Kena pilih seorang di Uniten. Haha. *serious mode*

During the late night conversation and before mom is going to bed... she said to me "find a man who can wake up for Subuh by himself, insyaAllah everything else is sorted."
Hmm. Risau lah tu anak dia tak ada boyfriend.

Sorry. I don't need a boyfriend. I want a man.

I've once found a statement on twitter "all nice guys will be taken at 25." Omg.

Boyfriend is sounds like budak sekolah menengah bercinta tak tahu sampai mana pergi keluar makan mcdonald masih guna duit emak bapak. Maaf.

Short note :
"Boleh tak kita buat deal, by the time umur kita 25, saya single awak single kita kahwin?"

2 comments:

Zinedine Zaiddin said...

Don't worry, there will be somebody for you.

Err how about Akmal, my friend? Ala yang awak selalu sembang2 dengan dia tuu.

He's a nice guy, though. hahaha

From: Bila Karipap Boleh Bercakap

husna. said...

Haha. zaiddin. You friend Akmal memang baik punnn. but me myself segan sangat and tak friendly or peramah. haha.

mana ada kita selalu borak dengan dia. Jarang. dia buay kerja. tak nak ganggu. chewahhh.

takkanlah dia nak kawan dgn kita yg masih belajar. lulz.