Hear me by this.

For things to change, I MUST CHANGE FIRST!

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Fun has a price to pay

Thanks mate informing me earlier that the community service to kampung orang asli on weekend was cancel so I can going back to Kajang and going to Big Bad Wolf. wuhooo

Buy ticket online, and tadaaa on Thursday, I had my lunch at mom's office. hahaha. I bring Sarah along. (my roommate). 

On Friday, we're going to Big Bad Wolf at The Mines, Seri Kembangan. 

WHY OH WHY GOOD MUST BARGAINS COME EXACTLY WHEN YOU ARE FLAT BROKE?


"Mastering the art of selfie. If you're able to do it in the public, you're doing it right." (Firdaus Ismail, 2013)

Sebenarnya saya ambil gambar macam ini sebab nak sahut cabaran one of my classmate. Tempoh hari gatal sangat pergi komen gambar dalam Insta dia dan dengan selambanya cakap "Challenge Accepted!" Lepas tu dia balas "Tag me along if you're doing yours."

Takut kan? hahaha. Jadi, marilah sahut cabaran. Husna kot. Ingat takut ke? kahkah :D

After shopping at Big Bag wolf, thus, I'm announce my self as left broke, dead broke. Apa benda accounting student tak reti manage duit ni? Hahaha. Knowing that I have to survive at Uniten for two weeks with MYR100 before balik cuti Christmas nanti. Makan roti telur setiap hari lah kita. hahaha.



Dah buat entri tapi lupa nak publish sebenarnya. -_____-'

No comments: