Hear me by this.

For things to change, I MUST CHANGE FIRST!

Sunday, August 4, 2013

My request

Dear blog,
Yesterday, I got a chance to have iftar at mosque. I wanted to have iftar on 'talam' since I was at Uniten, on first ramadhan but Uniten doesn't provide this event.

I told my mom when I can have the chance to be iftar at mosque? Thus, yesterday my mom brought me to Masjid UKM.

Told you, this is my very first time experience and I'm so excited. The dishes was very good and many students prefer to have iftar here because of the menu. My mom told me that UKM have provide 60K for this iftar during the whole month of ramadhan.

Thus, I strongly recommend for students out there especially, to have iftar at mosque besides you can save your monthly allowance rather than going to buy foods at bazaar but at the end, you keep complaining.

2 comments:

4feet8 said...

pernah merasa sekali je mkn dalam talam. lepastu dah tak berapa berkenan sbb tgk cara org gaul masa mkn bersama.. hihi..

HUSNA said...

Haha. kita pun tak bole terima bila gaul sekali. tapi yang ni dapat member yang makan cuit sikit2 je. hehe. kalau student arab, dorg makan guna sudu.