I would like to take this chance to wish all the Muslims, Happy Eid Mubarak and have fun with your family and friends.
I want to share with you about my preparations for raya this year.
Baju Raya Shopping
As usual, I am the type who hate doing things on last minute. Thus, my baju raya I bought before Ramadhan starts. I wanted to buy early since I'll going back home from uniten one week before raya. No more choice, I bet if you wanted to buy baju raya or kasut raya during that time. So, my mom settle it early. Bought everything for my siblings and I. My family's colour theme for this year is Red Chilli.
The Ancestor's Grave
Since my grandma's house at Bangi (the not so called kampung) is near with my house, my family & I going back the day before, on evening. We rush to nenek's house because nenek already bebel bebel suruh balik cepat. Hahaha. We have to visit atuk's grave and the rest ancestors before heavy downpours.
I pluck nenek's pokok bunga kertas to be put on the graves so it will look nicer. Most importantly, the flowers will pray for my ancestors, InsyaAllah. I hope they are among the people blessed by Allah. Ameen
The picture shows my baju raya for second day. Sorry, no picture on first day of raya since I was busy at the kitchen and lots of work to do. Wuwuwu. Because I am the only cucu perempuan nenek paling tua yang tinggal yang belum kahwin lagi! Hah. The rest, older than me dah kahwin and ada cucu perempuan lain who too young to stay in the kitchen. Anyonyo.
No comments:
Post a Comment