I had trouble sleeping since last week. I don't know why. There was this one night where I found myself to be so exhausted and I really needed the sleep, but unfortunately my body won't let me. I tried closing my eyes, shifted from one side of the bed to the other, yet I still couldn't managed to fall asleep. I went to bed at 12:30, but I could not sleep until it was about almost 2 in the morning. I was scared thinking that maybe I am having an Insomnia or something because I know for a fact such a thing like this never happened to me before. I am a sleepy head, never a difficult sleeper.
My theory, maybe because I never have my own teddy bear like others, to accompany while sleeping. Yucks! This may sound so silly, but I think I might need something to hold to when I go to sleep. But like I said, that is just my guess.
**********
Well, I skip class today. I feel very guilty like I have kill someone. Hahaha. Punyalah rasa bersalah bila skip kelas. To be happen, I wake up late this morning and accidentally, skip my Organizational Behavior's class. Sorry miss. Last night I burn the midnight oil completing my assignment until 3.00a.m. I blame myself because I decide to sleep again after subuh prayer and end up, I didn't wake up before 8.
Guess, we just have to wait and see how my slumber this week's gonna be since this week was the last week of class before EID. hihi.
Anyway, my WXD is already one year old. hoorrahhh. Wait for mommy. :D kekeke
No comments:
Post a Comment