Hear me by this.

For things to change, I MUST CHANGE FIRST!

Friday, July 26, 2013

Long lost friend

Has anybody else found a long lost friend on the Internet?

Yes, I have never found an old friend on the internet or anything but mostly because I don't look for them. Most of them were 'lost' for a reason. LOL :D But I have had many friends that I lost touch with contact me VIA social networking sites and whatnot. Its kind of cool how you can find people you haven't talked to in years and years to where you normally would have no way of contacting them again. After 10 years, we got a chance to meet each other. Facebook is a good way, indeed.


It is call a 'rezeki & jodoh' when you meet your friend at Uniten. hahaha. :

So, this is Nabila. A friend of mine since standard 1-4, when I was living in bangi. Then, I move to Kajang. Tak payah nak jauh sangat lah :p Haha. But still, lepas pindah sekolah, lost terus. Ohh teruknya Husna. After complete with my Diploma, I found Nabila on Facebook. Thanks to Mark Zukerberg. Heho. 

Maaf di atas bahasa rojak ini. Saya terer berbahasa melayu tapi kadang-kadang saya nak berlagak saya sangat bagus berbahasa inggeris. Eh, diamlah.

No comments: