A good news to you, blog. I think my blogging addiction is back and I can write anything that I want.
I've been wanting to blog for few days but I was too busy with my revision. Now that I'm here, means my final is over (already two weeks of semester break) and hello blog. hahaha
Before semester break was started, I hope I can update my blog more frequently during the semester break because I have so many happenings waiting for me but end up, I'm too lazy and no more internet connection at home.
Don't really wanna talk about the exams and how it goes. Result will speak for itself. So, let's not stress our self now worrying about the result and enjoy holiday first! The feeling of going home is the best! Home is where the heart is. So trueeeee.
Honestly, Muadzam is not a bad place. Its just that Kajang happens to be better :')
Ouhhh, I miss home very much.
Before semester break was started, I hope I can update my blog more frequently during the semester break because I have so many happenings waiting for me but end up, I'm too lazy and no more internet connection at home.
Don't really wanna talk about the exams and how it goes. Result will speak for itself. So, let's not stress our self now worrying about the result and enjoy holiday first! The feeling of going home is the best! Home is where the heart is. So trueeeee.
Honestly, Muadzam is not a bad place. Its just that Kajang happens to be better :')
Ouhhh, I miss home very much.
********************
So, my semester break will be over by this Sunday and I officially will be going back to Uniten.
New semester reopening on the 4th February and I'm going to start fresh with my special semester in Uniten. I'm going to work hard till my ass off cause I want the 4flat pointer since this coming special sem, I'll be taking only two subjects. Reading subjects it is. I lose to reading subjects. Kudos to Doctors and Lawyers!
I guess, that means no more slacking and more sleep.
But no worries, I know when to enjoy my time and get myself relax.
Next entry, I'll update about my first trip with my friend, Nisa.
No comments:
Post a Comment