Let me begin with introducing my new place. Yeah, Uniten. Universiti Tenaga Nasional.
It was a drastic decision to be here I guess, but I really hope this will be the right choice. Let go uitm and choose uniten.
Today is the eight day I'm here. After all the pack orientation week, I think I'm survived. Orientation will never be friendly. :|
I'm done with my orientation week. The lecture starts today, Monday. But during add & drop week, no attendance will be taken. So, I just skip the class and touring around the town. hahaha. Amboiiii
We need to do own timetable. But, I'm not whether I won't drop or add other subject after this. Ada kelas bertindih. I hate it when I've to decide which course to choose and which group. I need to arrange my own timetable and there's no slot register here. Need to do the timetable manually.
I kinda not satisfied with the administration. But there're few thing that I love about Uniten.
1st, the Internet connection is super duper awesome! buy own LAN cable for only RM2.50 per meter, you can use the Internet. Easy!
2nd, you can go to the town whenever you want. By walking for about 10 minutes from the main entrance. Yes, WALKING. One hour ++ , dah habis jelajah satu bandar. Hebat berasa!
My first and only lecture start tomorrow. I'm so excited to enter the 1st lecture. So, I'm hoping for the best tomorrow. Yeah!
No comments:
Post a Comment