Time flies too fast.
Today is the sixth day I'm at Uniten. Again, I am away from my family. Never stay at home longer than 1 year after SPM. The feeling of being away from my families & best friends. But now, everything change. I used to be away from them. But it doesn't mean I am not homesick. I am sometimes.errr. every minutes perhaps? haha
In these past 3 years, I have met lots of people and learnt lots of things during staying in Merbok. If I could list them down, probably it would take more than a page.
Alhamdulillah, I've become more matured, rational, approachable and independent now.
Less than a year & half to go. Not much time left. InsyaAllah this coming year, I'll try to use my time wisely. Do more voluntary work, read books & articles, improve my study, communicate more with the foreigner (like mom) or non-Malays, etc. Not to forget, improve my relationship with my Only God, and His creations, InsyaAllah.
Hopefully, before complete my studies, I will not regret with the things that I have done in the past. I will make my parents proud of me. I will be a good example for my sister and little cousins. InsyaAllah.
Hopefully, before complete my studies, I will not regret with the things that I have done in the past. I will make my parents proud of me. I will be a good example for my sister and little cousins. InsyaAllah.
Let's infuse new determination!
No comments:
Post a Comment