Hear me by this.

For things to change, I MUST CHANGE FIRST!

Monday, September 24, 2012

This girl will left her house this morning.

It's 7.00a.m and I have another hour to be at home. Well, today... this girl will left her house for good. (well enough to blogging?) hiihhh



I left my house on this day to begin my journey into the land of Muadzam Shah. About 3 hours of journey from my house. I had no clue what to expect, but anything I could have expected would never equal up to what it was. 

The last days before the move were so hectic, I didn't have time to feel much. Hours filled with trivia, spending too much money on 'essential' items : cereals, condensed milk, oats, Nescafe 3in1, fruits, maggi ayam, biscuits, bread & water boiler. Last minute preparation for the foods since my mother & I just got home from field worked, yesterday. huehue

anddddd, I had no clue to moving all the belongings into college. 

kahkahkah.

No comments: