Hi, blog!
Last Saturday I got a chance to celebrate my fiance birthday. Knowing that my birthday is one day earlier from his birthday, he wanted to surprise me on his birthday. Unfortunately, he is the one who are surprised! hehe.
We both have our own planned.
He let me to choose any cake that I want and I ask the waiter to write his name, instead. When the cake arrived, tadaaaaa. He was shocked. He was smiling all over and keep looking at me. *shy*
After the lunch date, he surprised me with a bracelet. He at first told me to go to level 1 and once we arrived in front of Habib, he told me that he wanted to buy me a bracelet. Me on the other hand was really shocked. I do not know how to respond at first.
"Tadaaa... we finally arrived at destination. Here. Look at your left."
"Are you sure we are going to enter this shop?." - me, to confirm.
"Yes, I wanted to buy you something."
Ok then. So I choose a bracelet as what he finds suits with me.
Thank you, AA. I love youuuuu.
**********
Later before going back, I open the car boot and surprised him with a full set of baju melayu with sampin and songkok. I straight away ask him to try the songkok whether the songkok fits him or not.
"Ketat lah"
T______T'
But then, not really ketat actually. Pardon AA for not wearing songkok for long time. The songkok suits him very well.
Told him that; "Kalau longgar, when you pray nanti terjatuh pula."
And he feels so shy when I wanted to snap his picture. Hahaha.
"Hensemnyaaaaa. Can't wait to see you wearing full set during hari raya."
**********
On my birthday, I got a chance to be a princess. Hehe. I usually take a leave on my birthday and coincidence that AA had his offday.
So after Friday prayer, we went to wedding boutique to survey on wedding attire, but being told by the assistant that we only can book two months before the wedding takes place.
Ohh ok. We are so early. So we just survey for a wedding attire and give some try since no other customer at that boutique. I only managed to try for two dresses. The baby blue and mocha in color. The baby blue looks very nice, but the hand is so tight. AA forgot to snap a picture of me wearing the baby blue dress.
AA told me that I look beautiful in this mocha dress. (I think he just wanted to take care of my heart) Haha. Anway, this mocha dress is not that bad, but I love the baby blue dress more. Hehe
Can't wait to wear this dress on our reception day.



No comments:
Post a Comment