My Dearest, AA.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.
Today is YOUR day and I cannot wait to spend it with you. You have been such a blessing in my life and you could not have come at a more perfect time. You rescued me from heartbreak and hopelessness. I thought I would never find someone that would treat me the way I deserved to be treated but you instantly changed all that from the moment I met you. I knew from our first date that you were the one, as cliche as that sounds.
I am writing you this letter for couple of reasons; to let you know that I love you, but the main reason is to let you know how much you mean to me. Without going into great detail, my life has been a difficult one. I was not at all treated the way I deserved to be treated, and I allowed it to happen. This changed right when I met you, in the silliest of ways, and it ended up being one of the greatest events of my life.
Meeting you for the first time was not a good example of a great first impression, I am naturally awkward and test you with "doa makan". You gave me this look like you wanted to run and quickly said “this girl is so annoying.”
That is still a possibility but such a small one compared to then. I am reminding you of all of this because despite how weird I am, you taught me (without knowing it) that my awkwardness can sometimes be charming. No matter what happens in our future, I want you to know you have most definitely changed my life. You have taught me so much about so many things. I am honestly beyond lucky to have you in my life. I can say that I genuinely do not think I have ever felt for someone the way I have felt and continue to feel for you.
Some people overuse the word “love” or aren’t realistic about where the relationship is headed. Some people cannot trust who they are with, they have suspicions, or they get bored. I can say with certainty; we do not have these issues. I do not think some people understand the importance of having a best friend in the person they are romantic with. You are my best friend.
If the worst thing about our relationship is that you think my memes are not funny, I think we will be able to manage. You always listen to my rants especially about audits and clients, you laugh at my jokes specifically when I am aware that they are not funny. You do so much for me and your cute texts keep me smiling and make my day so much brighter.
I could talk for hours about how amazing you are, but the point is, I wish you nothing but the happiness that you have brought me. I wish you a wonderful day to which celebrates how awesome you are. I am so excited to spend as many more birthdays with you as you want me to. You are such an amazing person and you show me more and more everyday just how true that statement is.
Happy birthday, AA
Love,
Husna
No comments:
Post a Comment