THE ENGAGEMENT DAY
Our friends and family were so happy for us, and I didn’t get a single negative comment about being the one to propose. In fact, I had loads of female friends and acquaintances tell me how brave and cool they thought it was that I popped the question. While some people may think our story is a little strange or nontraditional, I can honestly say that I don’t care. All that matters is that I have a beautiful memory of our decision to spend our lives together later on, and now I am one of the lucky people who can truly say I am getting married to the love of my life.
It was a private and small ceremony among our families. No neighbors were invited, even next door neighbor. On 10th March 2019, after Zohor, AA and his family arrived at my home. My uncle the one who being the spokesperson. My families was not so much knowing how I know AA, where are his family come from and how much hantaran he will give me. Pheww. I think, I will just kept it secret. The perks of having your uncle who is so simple not knowing how to be the spokesperson (bidan terjun of the day) as at first, my pak long is the one who will be the spokesperson but he arriving late.
"The hantaran and everything, we do not want to know. This is among them. And today, we just wanted to have discussion when we will set for the marriage date and the wedding place"
For me, the work started with finding a partner. When I decided I wanted to meet someone and form a lasting partnership, I also committed to not wasting time on fun casual flings that didn’t have a future.










No comments:
Post a Comment