Hear me by this.

For things to change, I MUST CHANGE FIRST!

Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Umrah Journey Husna - Madinah

Assalammualaikum, readers.

Let's continue with Madinah Journey. 

After a week spend in Makkah, we left for our visit to illuminated city, Madinah.

It was a journey of about 8 hours, by bus. So different from the time when this journey would commute on camels in the scorching heat of the desert about 1400 years ago. Thinking of that, our journey became much more easier. We reached for Isyak, the brightness from the illuminated city, the calm and peaceful atmosphere was just beyond imagination, no doubt that this is the place of the dwellers who invited our Beloved Prophet (SAWs) to be their guest. I took in the warmness of the surroundings. I felt so close to Beloved Muhammad (PBUH) remembering that this was the place where he used to pray, walk, with companions. The moment one enters, they can feel the sense of tinge growing inside that reminds the equality of everyone in front of Allah (swt).

We had our stayed for 4 days at Safwa Al-Mawaddah Hotel, near the entrance 15, room of 4 person. Dumped our bags, had a shower and off we were for the Isyak prayers. By the time we reached, the mosque was full and the security guards (more friendly than strict) in complete black stopped more crowd from entering. So we prayed outside, it was too cold on that night thus people wanted to pray inside. Not to forget, they are solat jenazah after every prayer in Madinah and Makkah. Do learn the proper way of praying and do pray. Its a source of thawab and it serves as a reminder of what is yet to come to us.

Right after every prayers we will go sight seeing around and had our shopping at Taibaa (near the entrance 18, if I am not mistaken) and some shops opposite of our hotel. They have small pasar. Usually we went for ziarah right after our subuh prayer. Had breakfast first in hotel and then, our bus will arrive. We went to visit Kurma farm, Jabal Uhud and other mosque. 

It was indeed a very emotional day when we had to leave from Madinah. But I know that I will get a chance to visit the sacred place of our Beloved Muhammad (SAWs) again, I will never stop praying for my return. The number of times that I turned to the Masjid, knowing it was the last day over there of that journey. I cannot forget the beautiful surroundings, the golden gates, massive marble corridors, huge electronic umbrellas, the beautiful dome and everything around! The place is truly very peaceful indeed.


Salam & thanks. 

No comments: