Hear me by this.

For things to change, I MUST CHANGE FIRST!

Wednesday, May 3, 2017

#HusnaBirthday

Happy Birthday untuk diri sendiri yang semakin cantik. Happy sweet 16. 

I just turned 16, on 26th April. 

Before getting myself a new passport photo for 16years old, I should selfie first.
It is not easy for introvert person like me to selfie. Power!




Since I was planning to have some birthday treat with partner in crime, I have to cancel it due to tahlil at grandma's. I stayed for 3 nights.

22 April, 2017
Anyway, I am done with kursus kahwin! Hahaha. Such a big achievements for us (me and cousin) to go to kursus kahwin on weekend. Dua hari pulak tu! Too lazy, I told you. Seat down and listen to talk for almost 8 hours. Who love that? lol. 

23 April, 2017
At first, we want to cancel it since grandma admitted in hospital on Thursday and we (families) spend our time at hospital, but since the seminar is just stone away from Hospital Serdang (at Putrajaya) so we decided to attend even we have not pay for it. On the second day (luckily it was only half day of seminar) around 12.20pm, we received the sad news. Asking permission to go out early from the seminar and straight to go to hospital. We (Miza & I) got the chance to recite yaasin first at the room and then move to rumah mayat untuk mandikan jenazah nenek serta mengkafankan. 

Right after asar, the funeral ceremony. All I can say, I had the chance to witness everything on the last day of grandma. From the day nenek admitted at the red zone (due to difficult to breathe) and move to CHDW (Cardio-Thoracic High Dependency Ward), memandikan, mengkafankan serta ke kubur. Priceless. 

It happen really fast. On a blink of an eye. Thursday - Sunday.

I have read before, orang yang akan meninggal mengambil masa selama 3 hari sahaja untuk malaikat maut datang mengambil nyawa.  
:'( 


Oklah, got to go. I will tell you even more, blog. Bye. 

No comments: