Hear me by this.

For things to change, I MUST CHANGE FIRST!

Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Fieldwork Audit Alone

Hi, blog!

Finally, it is already June! The peak period has coming. Meaning that I will be busy with audits and taxation. First, sorry as I have to backdate this post as a lot of things happened in the last month.

So basically, I was at client's in a month. Two days at client's and the other three days at office. Somehow, I enter office first for one hour settle some urgent task and after that move to client's. 

While at client's... this is what I really do. Haha. Taking pictures, downloading movies and auditing. Provided one room for me and I can do anything that I want. Haha. No lah. Kalau boleh nak siap cepat so that I won't travel a lot. Tired. I am now easy to fall asleep so scary for me to drive in a long journey alone.

Actually, this client's office is at Seremban 2. I travel from my house, Semenyih to Seremban 2. 



While posting this on my instagram, my friend be like "Laptop zaman bila ni?" Yes, the one that you own to perform auditing. New brand laptop? In your dreams. I bet all audit firm will provide its auditor the old version laptop. Only Microsoft office are available. Haha

So...What's in my bag?

1- What can't you live without? 
My calculator that have no numbers on it.

2- What's the most surprising thing you carry?
Sejadah. It comes in handy way more than people realize. The big one, but thin.

Not many would carry one, I suppose! Hahaha


So, nothing interesting to be shared on this month, blog. I am busy with working life and I am happy. No worries. But, missing my partner in crime. Lama tak pergi makan or tea-time. See you soon, ladies! After end of my peak period.

Anyway, Ramadhan Kareem to everyone.

No comments: