Hi, blog!
Long time no see. Sorry, been busy (always busy) as lots of things coming. I have to meet the deadlines and urgently need to do working papers. Boss, the one who give me one company need to be audit and to be settle by the following week. Imagine.
Even I am busy with working life, I have some me time for myself and manage to read a book by Hamka that is Merantau Ke Deli. As suggest by Azrin, I bought this book online from Bookcafe.com.my.
Tadaaaa
Well, I am done reading this book by just 5 days. Hehe. I read every night. Bought on Monday and received the book by Tuesday. It contains 16 topic with 226 pages. This is my first malay book added to the bookshelf. I am kinda loving it. Need to buy another book, I guess. As suggest, I should read Tenggelamnya Kapal Van Der Wijck by Hamka, Sitti Nurbaya & Memang Jodoh by Marah Rusli. We will see if I manage to buy it soon. Hoping that my current account are in happy figure. Haha
Joke. I already purchase a ticket to Jakarta & Bengkulu and will be depart by the end of the month. I am looking forward to my fourth vacation of the year (I aim to have four vacation every year, at least) and kinda get it. Yey me. Hard work paid off.
Joke. I already purchase a ticket to Jakarta & Bengkulu and will be depart by the end of the month. I am looking forward to my fourth vacation of the year (I aim to have four vacation every year, at least) and kinda get it. Yey me. Hard work paid off.
Anyway, I was involved with small accident on last Saturday at Temerloh. No serious injured on me but I broke my Johnny :( This is sad. Left front lamp, bumper, front left fender and bonnet. Wuwuwww. I claimed from that aunt. Luckily not using my insurance as my NCD is still in 0 due to last year accident.
Ok. That's it from now. I am currently waiting for my client to reply the audit queries and manage to meet you, blog. You should happy to meet me. Hahaha
Ok. That's it from now. I am currently waiting for my client to reply the audit queries and manage to meet you, blog. You should happy to meet me. Hahaha
Bye, blog.

No comments:
Post a Comment