Hi, blog!
Sorry for abandoning you. Been busy going for an interview and literally busy surfing internet! Hahaha gurau.
Anyway, I just done with 2nd and 3rd interview (in a week). The 2nd interview was as Kajang town, the audit firm, own by a bumiputra. I think, audit firm suits me more since I am chasing for the CA title and the paid signature before 30 y/o. During the interview, I meet one of my coursemate who is currently doing her practical training. I was surprised!. She already know the week before since she is the person in charge to print out all cv from jobstreet. We got to chat for a while right after the interview. Well, the manager was really a nice person. Mdm Kathy, the mix-malay-singh and she is the one who done the interview. I bet, she really curious how I have that experience (auditing, accounting & taxation) before I end my bachelor degree. Hehehe. The result of the interview will come out on the first week of January 2016. Wish me luck.
The 3rd interview, Nisa (my friend during diploma days) who recommend me to work at her office since she is the one who handle the account of that company and need another accountant to handle the subsidiary company. Well, the company is big since it involve the international shipping. I was selected to perform on that company but my mom won't allowed me since the office is located at Mont Kiara (quite far from my place) even the road are smooth compare to go to Damansara. My mom prefer me to go to area PJ than Kuala Lumpur. Hahaha. I can't say no to that.
Ohh not to forget, last Monday I have an interview (4th interview) at Menara Standard Chartered, Jalan Sultan Ismail. Going there by monorel and it cost me almost MYR40 on that day. Pheww. What a surprise. Told mom and she really disagree. Ok. Let's count! Komuter from UKM-KL Sentral RM4.80, Monorel KL Sentral-Raja Chulan RM2.80, my lunch RM15 and same goes the way back transit. Haaaa. I wonder how people can survive going to KL by using public transport almost everyday? :/ That company wanted to offer me but with a pay of 2.5k per month. Ok let's pray Allah SWT give other rezeki to me. InshaAllah.
I think, that's all for now, blog. Pray for me. I aim to work at Cyberjaya and waiting for the company to call up for an interview. I just settle with the details information and the personality test on e-mail.
Bye, blog.
***Sorry, didn't realize I make this entry as a draft and forgot to publish.
No comments:
Post a Comment