Hear me by this.

For things to change, I MUST CHANGE FIRST!

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Working life is hectic, but I love audit tho.

Hi, blog!



Sorry for abandoning you for so long :( I was busy. Busy doing audit. Blame audit!. Haha

Anyway, I just start with my internship. This week would be my second week. Well, on first week, I already start with overtime. For two days. Haha. I went home late at 9p.m :( I am about to cry. I have to go for overtime since I enter this audit firm during peak period. No worries, the road still busy and I drive alone. I can take care of myself and I can meet toll gate guy and give chocolate to him. One of a way to make people happy & enjoy working.

Before this, I decided to stay at office (going home during weekend only) but it isn't comfortable for me. Sakit tulang. I need my comfy bed. Haha. I just stay for one night and after that, I packed all my things.

Guess what? 

My mom be like "You just start one week of your carrier and you already going home late. How to be an auditor? You won't going home at 9p.m anymore, but at 3a.m in the morning."

My brother be like "Why you didn't stay at your office? HAHAHAHA"

and Mike Ross (classmate that I like), he tease me "Well, audit firm is your home"

Arghhhhhh. 
Anyhow, I enjoy my work. I need knowledge. That's it.

Wait. I wonder, how am I going to marry? Leuls. 

Foot Note : No worries, dear families. I'm still in the process of preparing myself to be a wife and mother. Go find a boyfriend for me. Hahaha

Yet, "Who wants to be friend with auditor?"

:'(

No comments: