Hear me by this.

For things to change, I MUST CHANGE FIRST!

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Bestfriend Trip to Malacca

Hi, blog!

Last week, I got the chance to have my very own vacation. Since mom is busy and I wanted to have some vacation, thus I plan myself a trip to Malacca. This time around... Alia, Amir and I were on vacation! Hihi.

Three days of vacation starting on 19th May until 21st May 2015. I choose weekdays because not many people around and I can enjoy myself. Hehe. 

DAY 1
I came by bus and Alia fetch me at the bus station and straight to have Zohor prayer first and lunch at Aeon Jusco. Then, we meet Amir at Bandar Hilir. Amir brought us to have sight seeing around Jonker Street since on day one, we don't have any suitable plan yet. Haha. I said suitable because we just like "go as you wish". Then, we try the best Cendol in the town. Amir suggest us to have early dinner at Asam Pedas Hajah Mona because we wanted to ride a cruise later on and to enjoy watching midnight movies. We watched Pitch Perfect 2 at Aeon Jusco. 

DAY 1
DAY 2
This is the full one whole day trip. We start our journey late since raining cats and dogs in Malacca. We cannot going out so Alia and I just spend our time watching The Heirs, a korean drama. Right after Zohor prayer, we have some lunch at Mamak because Mamak's have the super duper fastest service as we are really hungry. After lunch, we move to the first destination which is Museum Samudera. We met a tourist, Jesselle Andriano a Filipino tourist. She was great and brave we can say as she was travelling alone. She is just 21 years old. Whoaaa. So we end up become her tourist guide. Then, we walk around A'Famosa, The Stadhuys, Dataran Pahlawan and the nearest tourist attraction there. At night, we enjoy eating Ikan Bakar at Perkampungan Terapung Umbai. 


DAY 2

DAY 3
On the last day, we finally manage to rent a bicycle. We rent for three hours and cycling around Bandar Hilir. Name it, Kampung Morten, Jalan Laksamana, Jonker Street, Dataran Pahlawan and anywhere we wanted to go. Pheww. The rental for a bicycle was MYR 2 per hour and one day, is just only MYR 8. Very cheap.  I strongly suggest you guys to rent a bicycle.

DAY 3

I really enjoy this vacation. Next, where to?  Alia, Amir Hehe.
I will wait for our next vacation. 

Bye, blog.

No comments: