Hear me by this.

For things to change, I MUST CHANGE FIRST!

Monday, February 23, 2015

Short Getaway to Lumut

Hi, blog!

I just came back from Lumut and I am that excited to share with you about my short getaway. Anyhow, this short getaway was planned during my exam week. My cousin be like "nak ikut pergi Lumut tak? 18-20 Feb. Kena ikut jugak tak kira bencana alam apa pun berlaku" and since I already done with exam, I just said Yes! hahaha.

I reach home on Sunday night and Monday morning, uncle has set a good plan for me "Come over to office. I want to teach you doing audit paper work from A to Z" . I was lazy and sleepy at first and decide to stay at home lazying around haha before short getaway to Lumut but then, mom asked me to go to uncle's office and practice to do audit. Zzzz. So, here am I doing audit and during lunch break I was excited to surfing internet (blogging, facebooking, etc) after two weeks without internet. Haha.

The short getaway was planned is because to accompany my cousin to meet her friend, a navy before he went abroad. And yes, I got the chance to enter the navy base. It was my first time, anyway. Hmm boleh tahan hensem lah jugak abam navy dan boleh cuci mata. LOL. But I dislike those wearing uniform. I don't know why. Maybe its because I have that temperament like to look at those who are nerd and wearing spec, of course. Hahaha lebih-lebih lagi yang berprotokol. Awww.

Anyway, I didn't bring my camera along. Lazy to hold the big camera, tho. Using my cousin's phone only and less pictures taken. Haha. Thus, I already compiled all the pictures and let the pictures do the story.



Skin breakout. "Macam mana nak kecikkan pipi?" "Hiris"

Act like I was 4 years old. That's why I buy the bubbles. Haha. 
I met these two guys. Thanks for accompany me for dinner
With Zhafran and Jeevan. A good friend of mine.
Anyway, it was unplanned to meet these two guys. I just check in on Facebook and asking them if they were free to hangout with me since I don't know if I got the chance to meet with these two guys, after this. Jeevan still have another one long semester while Zhafran is going for intern. My cousin is ok when I told her that I wanted to meet with my classmates since I don't fancy to follow my cousin all the time to meet her friends. 

The night conversation is about our short term planning after studies, the ambition, and the best part is we have a confession! Hahaha. Anyhow, we already promise to our self to not telling others. "Ingat tau, cerita ni sampai kat sini je". Hahaha. I was grateful to meet with these two guys. 

Right now, I was feeling to give up doing this audit paper work. zzzz. Susah wehhh boleh menangis. But I still have the heart to do this audit until it finish. Whenever somebody asked me about account things, I will answer "Because I need money. Thus, I have to do account". Even it was very complicated, but I challenge myself and after all, the hard work paid off. Yes, memang nampak macam mata duitan. But, I put my effort, though. Kagum dengan diri sendiri. 

Ok, blog. That's all from now. Uncle bising sebab tak pergi lunch. LOL.

No comments: