I am done with exam! Hoorrraaahhh. Anyway, as promised on previous entry, I will share with you what was my supervisor's comment on our presentation.
Well, madam Elinda was a super busy supervisor, I can said. She only guide and monitor us via whatsapp and email, besides we even do not have time to do FYP together. We never stay and bring laptop to madam el's room. Haha. Unlike other groups, their supervisor always asking when they will come and seat together doing FYP.
Anyway, our supervisor's comment is just "OK". Yes, she said "OK" only. Trust me. Haha. We really afraid that our supervisor will comment on our presentations since during presentation, Adam have to answer two question from the guess panel since his first answer was not satisfy enough by the guess panel. Besides, the day before presentation, madam el already remind us to be confidence even we do not know how to answer the questions from examiner and guess panel.
After the presentation, we afraid that we still need to do corrections on the result, but then, we need to alter on the margins only. Hoorrraaayyy! Amazing People is amazing! Well, something is surprised when Nabila and I when to madam el's room to collect the project paper (after checked by examiner) and madam el be like;
"I realize Adam has changed a lot. What you have done to Adam? He seems enjoy doing FYP and have gain interest towards study."
Nothing madam. Me at first remind (not remind, warning actually) him "if you wanted to join the group, do whatever task that I give to you, no excuse or you will repeat the subject if you want to. Haaa some sorts like that lah madam. Haha"
"Ohh I seeeeee. Good job. Maybe God send him to you to show him the good path and give moral support. I think he really need a guideline and someone who can support him at first."
Then, I got excited to whatsapp Amazing People to share this good news (no major error and good marks) and Adam didn't realize he changed a lot. Really. Haha. Me myself even said "you don't know you've changed? Go sujud syukur!"
After all, I thank Amazing People for the hardship, patience and ideas in completing this project paper. Thanks also for the friendship that we share!
Well, madam Elinda was a super busy supervisor, I can said. She only guide and monitor us via whatsapp and email, besides we even do not have time to do FYP together. We never stay and bring laptop to madam el's room. Haha. Unlike other groups, their supervisor always asking when they will come and seat together doing FYP.
Anyway, our supervisor's comment is just "OK". Yes, she said "OK" only. Trust me. Haha. We really afraid that our supervisor will comment on our presentations since during presentation, Adam have to answer two question from the guess panel since his first answer was not satisfy enough by the guess panel. Besides, the day before presentation, madam el already remind us to be confidence even we do not know how to answer the questions from examiner and guess panel.
After the presentation, we afraid that we still need to do corrections on the result, but then, we need to alter on the margins only. Hoorrraaayyy! Amazing People is amazing! Well, something is surprised when Nabila and I when to madam el's room to collect the project paper (after checked by examiner) and madam el be like;
"I realize Adam has changed a lot. What you have done to Adam? He seems enjoy doing FYP and have gain interest towards study."
Nothing madam. Me at first remind (not remind, warning actually) him "if you wanted to join the group, do whatever task that I give to you, no excuse or you will repeat the subject if you want to. Haaa some sorts like that lah madam. Haha"
"Ohh I seeeeee. Good job. Maybe God send him to you to show him the good path and give moral support. I think he really need a guideline and someone who can support him at first."
Then, I got excited to whatsapp Amazing People to share this good news (no major error and good marks) and Adam didn't realize he changed a lot. Really. Haha. Me myself even said "you don't know you've changed? Go sujud syukur!"
After all, I thank Amazing People for the hardship, patience and ideas in completing this project paper. Thanks also for the friendship that we share!
That's all. Bye, blog! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment