Dear someone whom I like.
Why I like you at first? Why must you? What so special about
you? Why I meet you here at Uniten during my study days but not during my
working days? Why? Why I suddenly have the interest towards you? What makes I
tell myself that I like you? Somehow, I was so curious and make me wonder what
you have done to gain interest on me and suddenly I like you?
Well, basically it is all about love at the first sight. But
me, myself didn’t believe it though. You’re not that handsome that I wish to be
met as my prince charming and you’re not good on flirting, I guess. Haha. Of
course girls love those who are looking smart. Wearing proper attire, make it
as priority (to look smart) before going out from home and really follow the
trend. Tipulah kan kalau suka tengok lelaki selekeh? Me myself have the
temperament like to look at guys who wearing full set of black baju melayu with
sampin songket and wear songkok. Even on Mondays too. The necktie and kemeja.
Fehhh.
Anyway, why I meet you here at Uniten? Why not during my
study days at UiTM and I see many (not so many for accounting students. LOL)
guys are even way better than you? Different place, different environment.
Maybe during my days at UiTM I didn’t have the circle like here, in Uniten.
Well, I can count on how many friends I have in UiTM compare in Uniten. The
guys? I am an introvert. Too introvert. I don’t even have guy friends. Not so
call bestfriend-relationship with a guy. Only as classmates. It is a
confession. My bestfriend (guys) I met here in Uniten. At first, it was really
awkward to have circle among the guys. Really. I sometimes ask myself “How to
treat a guy? To start a conversation? To put away the silly things and so on”
Hahaha apalah Husna kadang kadang sampai tahap nak Google on tips. LOL
Ok, let’s proceed to the confession on how I was attracted
towards you. Simple. It is because you are the first guy who told me about
prayer. Yes, the first guy. I do wish who is the first guy to remind me about
solat. Yes, you Adam. During that time when you remind me about that, I can
only smile. It is like suddenly I want to cry. Cry for happiness. I seek Allah
and thanks because I meet someone who can remind me on that. I do really
thankful. Even I told my mom, my mom is really confident that he is a good
friend of mine. My mom asks me to seek Allah on prayers and my mom also does
the same. She even told me “Emak selalu doakan kakak kawan baik dengan Adam”. I
cry. Ok. That’s all for now. I don’t have the guts to continue
story about this. Hahaha. And I didn’t tell Adam that I like him. Sebab saya
malu.
Hey, I like you. krikkrik.
*** But, I don't know if I really like him or not. Well, I dislike those who are smoking. No. Big NO. Even he have that nice attitude.
*** But, I don't know if I really like him or not. Well, I dislike those who are smoking. No. Big NO. Even he have that nice attitude.
No comments:
Post a Comment