Hi, blog!
Alhamdullillah for this new year 2015. May this new year and years ahead brings us a better ummah. InsyaAllah. Well, no interesting story to be share on this first entry of new year. It just that I was busy completing my FYP which is the submission date was on this coming 12th January and I have to struggle and spend more time to explain to my group mates ; Adam, Mustaqim and Nabila... since I was the one who evaluate on the result. Sorry for abandoning you, blog.
Told you blog, something really hit me when my mom talk about love things and this time was the serious one. Really serious. The story begins when I accompany my mom and we stay at the hall burn the midnight oil. It is about mother-daughter-talk-on-serious-mode. Haaa. What else? Calon menantu emak mana? Hahaha. Ingat mak kita gurau ke?
Yes, mom is being serious after realized her first daughter is already twenty four years old on 2015. What? Hahaha. Serious talk. Even her daughter always looks like secondary school student. Yes, Husna is already twenty four. Husna is already twenty four. Husna is... ok enough.
"By this year, before you finish your studies, make sure you already have a boyfriend. Serious one. Not the so call my friend or bestfriend or what so ever. Remember?" - Mom
Me on the other hand...
"Why boyfriend? I don't want. I need a man. So, I can find it during my working days? Krikkrik." (masih dalam mood bergurau sebab tak sedar mom is being serious at the moment)
Then,
"No! Before you finish your studies. You have to. I already plan for you. Make it faster, being serious, find one and take good care of him. I mean, being concern about him (talk to him everyday and night) and don't be so ego. Being clingy (a bit) sometimes." - Mom
I was like... krikkrikkrik. Huhuhu. Yuhuuu huwaaaaa
Thus, during that time, I have to admit (no choice to keep it secret) and it is about confession time! Hahaha. I told my mom...
"Obviously, I have someone. But, I am not sure if he really the one. Yeahhh because I don't have the guts to confess on him and I didn't spend time talk to him everyday, not being clingy and I will make myself being independent just the way I am. I don't want to depends on him" (pretend to seek for a help, but I actually can manage it by my own)
Faham-faham sendirilah kan daripada tingkah laku kita? Krikkrik.
Anyway, I have to stop the conversation. Malulah nak cerita panjang lebar. Haha Later on, I will share (itupun kalau kita nak cerita lah. Ekekeke) and I was being scold though. (Sebab menjawab tak nak dengar nasihat orang asyik nak pertahankan diri sahaja dan ego terlalu tinggi).
Mom was ok, actually. She even give tips on how to confess. Kakakakakaka. Yelahhh, dengarkan sahaja. Then, I have to admit 'that name' to my mother. End of story. Ok. Gurau. Haha. This is because, my mom dah boleh tahu siapa yang kita maksudkan tapi tak nak mengaku. Selama ini memang selalu sebut nama dia, selalu cerita dengan my mom tapi tak get serious pun. I mean, reserved gituuu. Well, mom's instinct, kannn?
Alhamdullillah for this new year 2015. May this new year and years ahead brings us a better ummah. InsyaAllah. Well, no interesting story to be share on this first entry of new year. It just that I was busy completing my FYP which is the submission date was on this coming 12th January and I have to struggle and spend more time to explain to my group mates ; Adam, Mustaqim and Nabila... since I was the one who evaluate on the result. Sorry for abandoning you, blog.
Told you blog, something really hit me when my mom talk about love things and this time was the serious one. Really serious. The story begins when I accompany my mom and we stay at the hall burn the midnight oil. It is about mother-daughter-talk-on-serious-mode. Haaa. What else? Calon menantu emak mana? Hahaha. Ingat mak kita gurau ke?
Yes, mom is being serious after realized her first daughter is already twenty four years old on 2015. What? Hahaha. Serious talk. Even her daughter always looks like secondary school student. Yes, Husna is already twenty four. Husna is already twenty four. Husna is... ok enough.
"By this year, before you finish your studies, make sure you already have a boyfriend. Serious one. Not the so call my friend or bestfriend or what so ever. Remember?" - Mom
Me on the other hand...
"Why boyfriend? I don't want. I need a man. So, I can find it during my working days? Krikkrik." (masih dalam mood bergurau sebab tak sedar mom is being serious at the moment)
Then,
"No! Before you finish your studies. You have to. I already plan for you. Make it faster, being serious, find one and take good care of him. I mean, being concern about him (talk to him everyday and night) and don't be so ego. Being clingy (a bit) sometimes." - Mom
I was like... krikkrikkrik. Huhuhu. Yuhuuu huwaaaaa
Thus, during that time, I have to admit (no choice to keep it secret) and it is about confession time! Hahaha. I told my mom...
"Obviously, I have someone. But, I am not sure if he really the one. Yeahhh because I don't have the guts to confess on him and I didn't spend time talk to him everyday, not being clingy and I will make myself being independent just the way I am. I don't want to depends on him" (pretend to seek for a help, but I actually can manage it by my own)
Faham-faham sendirilah kan daripada tingkah laku kita? Krikkrik.
Anyway, I have to stop the conversation. Malulah nak cerita panjang lebar. Haha Later on, I will share (itupun kalau kita nak cerita lah. Ekekeke) and I was being scold though. (Sebab menjawab tak nak dengar nasihat orang asyik nak pertahankan diri sahaja dan ego terlalu tinggi).
Mom was ok, actually. She even give tips on how to confess. Kakakakakaka. Yelahhh, dengarkan sahaja. Then, I have to admit 'that name' to my mother. End of story. Ok. Gurau. Haha. This is because, my mom dah boleh tahu siapa yang kita maksudkan tapi tak nak mengaku. Selama ini memang selalu sebut nama dia, selalu cerita dengan my mom tapi tak get serious pun. I mean, reserved gituuu. Well, mom's instinct, kannn?
And I said... "Emak doakan jodoh kakak dengan ______ tauuuu" *malu*
Lastly, the one I remember the most is when my mom told me to seek for Allah help "Ya Allah, perkenankanlah doa ibuku"
Ok, that's all for now, blog. Next entry I will share with you the confession. If I have the guts lahhh and if only I told that person. Lol.
p/s: Hari ini birthday crush pertama. LOL.
Lastly, the one I remember the most is when my mom told me to seek for Allah help "Ya Allah, perkenankanlah doa ibuku"
Ok, that's all for now, blog. Next entry I will share with you the confession. If I have the guts lahhh and if only I told that person. Lol.
p/s: Hari ini birthday crush pertama. LOL.
No comments:
Post a Comment