Hear me by this.

For things to change, I MUST CHANGE FIRST!

Saturday, June 7, 2014

First Audit Class

Hi, Blog! I miss youuuu :)

Sorry for abandoning you, blog. Lately I've been busy. Busy like a boss. Haha. Anyway, I've been survived from working! yey me. I'm currently on my new semester, like usual busy setup for timetable. I'm taking 6 subjects on this semester. Hopefully, it is not a big burden. Doakan boleh score in every subjects.

So, referring to the above title, the first week is still the add drop week and well, Husna kan dia sangat rajin , takut skip kelas. Bila skip kelas sekali rasa macam baru lepas bunuh orang. Haaa. Why you act like you have problem entering the first class, Husna? Well, truth to be told, on Thursday, I have Audit class. Actually, this is the second class of the week but lecturer have email informing that the first class on Tuesday is cancel and yeah, the tutor class is replace with the first lecture, first topic.

Guess what? I've been attack on the first class. My audit lecturer is a man, Sir Taufik. I'm pretty sure Sir Taufik is an auditor before. His rules, nobody can say 'No' in his class. When it comes to nobody are going to answer his question, he will come up with a name. Referring to the attendance list. Haaa scary when the name are called up. LOL

I still remember his simple question from the first slide "What do you understand about Audit, before we start our lecture? Come on, guys. In your understanding. Using own words"

Nobody show up or raise hand. Tunduk menyepi. Hahaha. (Husna dia datang lewat, duduk belakang sekali for sure buat-buat tak pandang depan, menyorok belakang orang. lulz. Comelnya perangai)

So, Sir Taufik call up for one name. Not me. The answer given can't satisfy him. Second name were called up. It's Nabila, my partner in crime. LOL. Sitting next to me. She didn't expect her name will called up (not in the list of wanted in every first class) so, she didn't prepare for an answer. Even we have learned audit during our diploma days, we still afraid to raise hand. Haha. (I join the class consists of Juniors, from foundation.)

Sir : Class, did you get Nabila's answer? I didn't get the flow of her answer. 

Well, during that time, I help Nabila giving an answer. Terlalu skip answer. I give her a keyword, expecting she will elaborate the word but she didn't. My bad. 

Then, Sir call up for my name. "Nabilatul Husna. What do you understand about AUDIT?"

I silent for 10 seconds. haha. 

... and my answer "The auditors take a look on financial reports and give some opinion whether the reports are qualified or unqualified, aaaa and the opinion of auditors can be found on audit report. Besides, the auditors have to make sure that the financial reports are free from material misstatement (the fraud and errors) and the reports are prepare in respects to the financial reports framework."

Fuhhh...

Sir on the other hand, "Wait, your answer is correct and I wonder where you get this answer? We haven't learn the types of financial report and I didn't mention on 'financial reports' yet."

"Sir, actually I'm working during my semester break at my uncle's. So, uncle guide me on audit things" krikkrik
(woahhh, dah takut sebenarnya berpeluh-peluh haaa macam baru lepas jogging atas treadmill. kekeke )

"Ohh, ok we have junior auditor here in our class. So, will you share your experience?"

"Aaaaa I did until the paperwork only. I didn't learn the theories." (Bagi jawapan selamat untuk tidak layan sebarang soalan selepas ini mengenai pengalaman. Lulz) Saya gelabah sebenarnya. haha. But I bet, Sir knows that I try to hide my experiences.

Ok. Stop on the experience thingy.

Apart of that, every single question during the lecture class on that day, Sir will look at me hoping that I will give some opinion or sharing some facts and didn't give a 'NO' to every questions. 

"Yes, you who are working, is this correct? What is your opinion? Why you give a 'NO' on this statement? Why? How? Yada yada..."

This is serious. Sir still asking me questions (nak pandang tempat lain pun tak boleh tengok muka sir sahaja) and I bet, he is trying to test me whether I really know about audit or not. Hahaha nasiblah, Husna.

**********

Because of that, I ask uncle's staff to email me the guidelines of audit, the notes, the audit report and all about audit that I've learned during my semester break. I have to study so that, I can be more confidence in class and can share more to classmates about audit in real life, not depending on the lecture notes or textbooks. Pray for me. InsyaAllah.


No comments: