Hi, blog!
My semester break is less attractive. I is sad and I don't know why. During exam week, I have planned and brainstorming on ideas what to do during the semester break, but end up.. fill it by staying in front of computer, from Monday to Friday. Haha. Pathetic Husna. I think I should married early, so that I can live in my own. lulz. (lari pusing keliling rumah fikir calon boyfriend) KAHKAH.
Let's see what I've planned before;
1) Weekend getaway with The Datins to Malacca. The Datins ( Me, Amir and Nabila)
2) Picnic and Banana Boat riding at Port Dickson with my housemate
3) Shopping with mom
4) Meet up and do usual activities (gossips, sleepover, eat till fat, movies) with The Kepoh (Nadirah, Zafirah & Noor Sham)
5) Make over my room. I want to change the color of my room
6) Swimming on weekend
7) Meet up with my alam-maya friend that finally become my best friend since I've promise to give him a book 'Millionaire By Thirty'
8) Abang's Convocation
9) Birthday Party for me
10) Shopping with The Datin (Amir only because he love to shop. LOL)
11) Cycling at Paya Indah Wetlands
12) Picnic with big families
Wow. Looks like the list are more than 10, but let's see what I really do during semester break. HAHA
1) Practice at uncle's audit firm doing taxation, guiding student practical and facing computer Monday to Friday from 9.00am till 5.00pm
2) Mom's driver
3) Cleaning house (doing house chores, of course)
4) Settle with adik's & cousin's application to university
5) Sleep at 9.00p.m everyday. (I feel like I am standard 3. Again)
6) Abang's convocation (The one and only that I go for from the list above)
6) Abang's convocation (The one and only that I go for from the list above)
and the most pathetic, I NEVER have time to check my Facebook and Twitter, Yey me! but, blog is a must! Hope I can maintain this 'new environment' after new semester have start. Haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment