Wikipedia says; ‘Pen pals (or penpals, pen-pals or pen friends) are people who regularly write to each other, particularly via postal mail.’ It says; ‘A pen pals relationship is often used to practice reading and writing in a foreign language, to improve literacy, to learn more about other countries and life-styles, and to make friendships. As with any friendships in life, some people remain pen pals for only a short time, while others continue to exchange letters and presents for life. Some pen pals eventually arrange to meet face to face; sometimes leading to serious relationships.’
Not really a pen pal, I think. I don't know how to describe. My virtual friend, maybe?
Actually, this guy whom I know from Facebook, if I'm not mistaken during 2010, when I was still studying at UiTM Merbok and he was a student at Uniten Bangi. We know each other when he add me on Facebook. I rarely approve people on Facebook, but during that time, I was like "looks like I've met you lah brother" and stalk his FB and suddenly remind me to the wallet. Yes, the wallet. I recognize his look from the identity card.
My father found his wallet on the way back home from office at Bangi, through the Silk Highway. Luckily, there were a contact number (his father) and told about the wallet. He then return the call to my mother & told that he already going back to hometown and ask to save for the wallet. Unexpected things happen. Mom broke her phone and lost the number. His father's name card also lost too because my mom don't know where she put the name card. LOL :D. Lost at mom's lab, I think.
During that time, I've just came back to celebrate EID and my mother told me about the wallet and already lost his phone number. Mom ask me to go to Uniten Bangi and send his wallet but the guard did not dare to keep it. So, I just kept his wallet. I wonder what was his name, his age and his look. Leuls :) I open the wallet and found and identity card. "Hmmm boleh tahan hensem dia ni". Duhh. Tahulah admire guy who wearing spectacle. hihi
As usual, going back home, follow mom to office and spent my time by online. Since my mom did not log out her FB, unconsciously, I search his name and found his FB. That's it. Left a message told him to contact my mother & collect the wallet at UKM. My holiday was over and I have to return back to UiTM. wuwuwuw. (kalau tidak, boleh jumpa orang hensem). Hahahaha :D
From that, we're remain friend and still contact via FB and twitter. lulz. Masing-masing pemalu. I think we have a same personality. The introverts, we called. One best thing to share was, we are a Harry Potter fans. Hikhok. As refer to this post title, I gift him 'The Casual Vacancy by J.K. Rowling' as a gift.
To begin with, one day, he ask me whether I've read the book that I buy, 'The Casual Vacancy' and told him that I've just read a part of it because I bought it at a cheap price since it was a clearance stock from Tesco. Macam itulah bila pandang sebelah mata & tak tahu harga sebenar. Told you, the original price was MYR69.90 and I bought it for only MYR9.90. Believe me please. He looks interested with the book & shocked that I bought it with that cheaper price. I told him that I want to give him that book as a gift.
Now, I was on my semester break. So, I just post the book to him. Kenapa tak jumpa? Peluang depan mata lah Husna!. haishhhasdjafksagfsafbsa. Lulz :D Selagi ada alternatif lain, kita guna sahaja alternatif yang ada. To meet up? hmm. Kita seganlahhhh... nak jumpa orang hensem. muehehehe. Nanti kita cair macam mana? krikkrik. I bet, he was too shy to meet up. I request his address and he then give the address. Fuhhh! Boleh pengsan kalau dia ajak meet up. We're just too relax & the introvert can't help it. kakakaka :D
To prove that the book I bought at this cheap price, I post it on my FB. hiks.
Anyway, I am just amazed at how many people have already obtained a copy of this book, finished reading it and now feel able to comment (a certain only) on what they have read, as surely no one would be criticizing a book they have not read themselves.
To my pen pal (If you read my blog) , enjoy you reading! :')

No comments:
Post a Comment