Hear me by this.

For things to change, I MUST CHANGE FIRST!

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

You know you are single and broke when...

Lately, I have been a bad blogger as of late - neglecting this blog for the other.

I have a confession that goes something like this : I have not done buying and packing my stuff yet. Not one little thing. Looks like next week might be full of laziness since I am going back to uni to start fresh with new semester. erghhh. It is hard to left your most comfortable bed. Hahaha

Ok, continue with the title that have been highlighted.

1) You get excited that your lunch out with a friend is at McDonald's. No McD in Muadzam. This is sad. 

2) Thinking through things you can craigslist is an everyday occurrence.

3) The empty light comes on in your car but you know you can push it one more trip to work before you have to actually fill up. Thank God. This time, my dad fill the full tank for a week for me. Hoorraahhh

4) Two months of semester break but you have no time for vacation. This is sad. But, I got a chance to meet someone where I know from the Internet. wohooo. The blind date, we called.

Yeahhh, you read that right. Anyway, my goal this year is to achieve anything that I have list on my bucket list. To me, it seems not only thoughtful and more personal considering my time went into the goals, but it will be a huge help to the pocket money.

Okay, enough about me - how was your semester break? Bored like me?

No comments: