... and I wish ...
1- Someone come and wants to arrange for my timetable. Hihi. I want morning class everyday at 8.00am, no evening and night class, also no single class on Friday. Haha.
> Morning class only on Tuesday & Wednesday. Guess what, no single class on Friday! haha. I arrange it by myself.
2- Single room again so that nobody will interrupt me. Let ilmiah 4-03-14 are occupy by my housemate and I. Haha. Such an introvert person.
2- Single room again so that nobody will interrupt me. Let ilmiah 4-03-14 are occupy by my housemate and I. Haha. Such an introvert person.
> Yes. Single room again. Alone in my room and I always dreaming of 'anak ju-on' keluar daripada almari. haha.
3- Not in the same class with 'the ogre'. Hope so that the subject offer does not have one single class only. huarghh.
3- Not in the same class with 'the ogre'. Hope so that the subject offer does not have one single class only. huarghh.
> My wish didn't comes true. I've changed section because the subject were clash and guess what, same class with the ogre. sobss T_____T
4- Classmates wearing necktie everyday. Hahaha. Ok joke. (Sebab boleh tengok orang lelaki pakai tie setiap hari Isnin sahaja). Bila nampak orang hensem dalam kelas, rasa bersemangat nak belajar. Anyonyonyo
4- Classmates wearing necktie everyday. Hahaha. Ok joke. (Sebab boleh tengok orang lelaki pakai tie setiap hari Isnin sahaja). Bila nampak orang hensem dalam kelas, rasa bersemangat nak belajar. Anyonyonyo
> It is just a dream. But, masih ada senior hensem dalam kelas. Bukan apa, bila tengok orang hensem semangat lebih nak belajar. whatchaa whatchaa.
5- Mr QKL (I don't know how to spell his Chinese name) teaching me subject taxation II , and I can have some good debate with him in class. Haha. I like Mr QKL. (kasihan sir nak jawab soalan pelajar yang banyak bertanya macam Husna. Kalau sepuluh orang, pengsan)
5- Mr QKL (I don't know how to spell his Chinese name) teaching me subject taxation II , and I can have some good debate with him in class. Haha. I like Mr QKL. (kasihan sir nak jawab soalan pelajar yang banyak bertanya macam Husna. Kalau sepuluh orang, pengsan)
> Bumped with Mr QKL on Monday morning and he tell me that he won't teaching Taxation II. Nevermind. Tak kisah mana-mana lecturer. Pendidik semuanya baik.
6- Cafe will serve catfish (ikan keli sambal ketuk) everyday during lunch. I can have an excited lunch treat for myself. LOL :D
6- Cafe will serve catfish (ikan keli sambal ketuk) everyday during lunch. I can have an excited lunch treat for myself. LOL :D
> This is not! Nevermind. I have one favorite restaurant in Muadzam. Restoran Selera Anda. Lulz. Klasik betul nama. haha.
7- Nobody will take my front seat in class even I'm late to class. (Eh lupa. Student uniten tak kisah langsung. Uitm sahaja kena berebut)
7- Nobody will take my front seat in class even I'm late to class. (Eh lupa. Student uniten tak kisah langsung. Uitm sahaja kena berebut)
> Exactly! But during subject Organizational Behavior, they were 80 students in a class. So, no choice.
8- Nobody come to my room and invite for bored activities, such as movie. lulz. I'm prefer bergulung-gulung dalam comforter rather than going for sport activities. haha.
8- Nobody come to my room and invite for bored activities, such as movie. lulz. I'm prefer bergulung-gulung dalam comforter rather than going for sport activities. haha.
> At this moment, this is good. Haha. But, my housemate planning to bring television after this. Huarghhh. Well, anak tunggal she is. Her dad offer a new TV. Lucky.
9- Nobody come to my room and wanted to borrow my book and make it as own property. I'm not stingy. But, mostly not at the right time. (Lemahlah kalau datang merayu-rayu).
9- Nobody come to my room and wanted to borrow my book and make it as own property. I'm not stingy. But, mostly not at the right time. (Lemahlah kalau datang merayu-rayu).
> My classmates, mostly ramai dah tukar apartment. Tak nak duduk apartment paling hujung sekali, Ilmiah 4. Baguslah.
10- Uniten will announce the date for mid-sem break as soon as possible. (Baru update calendar akademik baharu). So that easy for me to arrange transport and skip class for one day early. I want the first one to be home. wagagaga.
10- Uniten will announce the date for mid-sem break as soon as possible. (Baru update calendar akademik baharu). So that easy for me to arrange transport and skip class for one day early. I want the first one to be home. wagagaga.
> I already plan for balik cuti ramadhan. hahaha.
When you will become mature? Already 22y/o mehh.
When you will become mature? Already 22y/o mehh.
*New Updates
No comments:
Post a Comment