Hear me by this.

For things to change, I MUST CHANGE FIRST!

Monday, April 15, 2013

What say you?

Hi blog!
I have hot stories need to share with youuuuu. aummm.

The story begin when I am going to accompany my aunt service her car and we had some mother-daughter-chat.

Aunt : When are you going to show me your boyfriend? dah ada calon ke belum?
Me : Entahlah. Hahaha
Aunt : Make it faster. Now, everyone are compete to each other especially girls. Secure someone lahhh.
Me : hikhikhik.

Then, after lunch we had some talk in the office. Well, asal borak je mesti revert ke topic kahwin lah kan cerita dia. Ingatkan di Uni je. Di office pun sama. hahaha.

Mari kita teruskan dengan topik hangat ini antara my colleague, senior accountant who is still single.

Colleague : your cousin, ramai yang dah kahwin?
Me : Lebih kurang 4 orang perempuan lagi atas kita lah.
Colleague : you? Calon mana?
Me : aisehhhhh. Nak tahu juga ke? Tak suka lah show off ni. wahahaha.
Colleague : I have one question husna. "Kenapa lelaki tak suka perempuan yang terlalu independent?" Bincangkan. 20markah.
Me : In my humble opinion, it is because men were born with leadership qualities. He wants to lead a woman. If the woman knows everything than him, he may feel threatened. Tergugat disitu. Kenapa tanya?
Colleague : Saje nak tahu.
Me : hmmm, I wonder about this question. Why don't you tell the other side. Ask for their opinion.
Colleague : Tak nak lah.

Because of that, I forward this question to my friends on whatsapp.

Friend 1 : Soalan pecah otak. Zzz. No idea.
Friend 2 : Dah lama tak jawab BM. Jawab nanti. Give me time.
Friend 3 : I strongly admire independent woman.
Friend 4 : Sebab dia nak bertanggungjawab di atas perempuan tu.
Friend 5 : Pernah ke lelaki suka perempuan yang tak independent? Independent bagus kottttt.

hmmm. What say you?

No comments: