Study group at Library can be changed to gossips group. Seriously. At Library okayyy!
Here in Muadzam, no entertainment at all, so they're good in stalking.
Whatchaa Whatchaaa!
Recently, a friend of mine asked me about a Boyfriend (dia sangat berani nak tanya husna soalan ini) and I said, there are 3 similarities of him and a bugatti veyron.
1.Handsome
2.Expensive
3.I don't have it.
So, he laughed at me. Laughed very hard.
And asked me this ;
When was the last time you had your first date?
ME : kita nak balik rumahhhhh nak tidurrrrr esok kita jawabbbbb. arghhhh. arghhhh.
Forget about that.
Recently I realized that there are two types of guys when it comes to negative answers.
Type 1:
Those who ask you something or make fun of you and when given a NO, they will go like, "Fine, merajuk dengan kita, nanti suruh ______ pujukkan" (with a perlian)
Type 2:
Those who ask you out and when given a NO, they will still remain calm and maintain their charm by saying, "Okay, there's always a next time." (tapi buat muka merajuk)
And I notice that I get easily irritated by Type 1. I suck big time at pujuk memujuk orang. I just don't know how. Kalau kita tak suka / marah, tolong jangan buat lagi. Annoying tahu tak? GEDIK. Sudahlah mention nama orang yang tak ada kaitan langsung. ieeee
And to my eyes, guys don't deserve to be gedik. FAIL.
Okay, I forgot the Type 3 - those who always keep mention someone's name, nak crush kan kita dengan dia. Come on lah! Kenal pun tidak. Always keep mentioning his name. aiyooo. Nak cakap kita padan dengan orang itulah sebab perangai lebih kurang sama. Pandai bermadah, buat perangai pelik, introvert person, skema, etc. Motif? Entah.
This is the tak reti bahasa type, which should be sent back to school for language lessons - belajar balik grammar vocab segala.
For some other girls, a NO might just mean YES with a little provoking and sweet-talking, but for me, a NO means NO.
Self-evaluation time: Which type are you?
No comments:
Post a Comment