How are you?
I am fine here. Study week has just began, yet I'm still have class.
Anyway, during study week I usually burn the midnight oil.
I had little sleep, taking Nescafe (a lot) and a 3 hour exam to do, I feel like I'm going to be sick later.
Serve you right!
I'm sorry body. I'm really sorry. Desperate times calls for desperate measures.
I had little sleep, taking Nescafe (a lot) and a 3 hour exam to do, I feel like I'm going to be sick later.
Serve you right!
I'm sorry body. I'm really sorry. Desperate times calls for desperate measures.
So, during study week, I spent my time doing some research on the net about 'to be a successful accountant'. I kinda feel insecure about my degree actually. hihi. I'm afraid that the chance landing a job with a B.Acc (hons.) is lower. Yeahhh. Nowadays, people tend to have M.Acc, at least. B stands for Bachelor and M stands for Master, which sounds better.
Well I was basically looking for something that can lift my spirit up and strive for this B.Acc. Degree. I found quite a lot of reasons to do B.Acc. actually.
I am not really interested in getting a CA title because I want my future husband to get that title for me while I'm at home cooking his favorite dish. ok gurau. Actually, I want the CA title like uncle. Uncle really inspired me. To have own audit firm at the early age of (okayy, lupa), achieved his goals yada yada yadaaaa. Wow uncle wow!
Actually, I have drafted the possible paths after completing my B.Acc. degree. I can't write them here because it's too technical (no one is interested anyway).
However, I do think of getting a post grad degree. Maybe after I have practice for a two or three year (requirements to be register as MIA member) or when I am ready to start a family (seriously? you're going to further your masters carrying a baby in your belly?) HAHAHA
Well after a series of research and extensive reading (tipu, I only read the perks of doing Accounting) and... I am now ready for final examinations!
YEYERSSSSS :DBismilllahirrahmanirrahim...
To those who are going to sit for an exams,
I wish all of you good luck and all the best.
May the force be with you.
Aiming for a first class degree. InsyaAllah. :')
No comments:
Post a Comment