After my homesickness passed I wasn't ever really sad and never really was mad. Life here has been almost perfect. Sure there are those days you get in small tussles with people, but never anything that lasts. I have been completely happy. Now I've entered my second week here and the emotions are overloading. I’m trying to enjoy myself as much as possible, but as I've said in every entry the impending end is overbearing. You know every time I write one of these I just repeat what I've always written, but I guess it only shows how I feel every day.
Tell you what, one of my classmate in Malaysian studies class, he is an ex-medic student, just going back to Malaysia (he quit medic) and taking accountancy in Uniten. Memang generates professional betul lah Uniten ini. Sesuai dengan visi. But he can't transfer credit. Sedih ah gini. T___T' (lain bidang kenapa nak transfer?) wuuu umur dah lanjut kot. 22y/o.
I'm going home this Friday! Can't wait. hehehe.
I want Samurai Burger from Mcd. lulz. "Mcd sebelah rumah, kau tunggu jelahhhh!"
Tell you what, one of my classmate in Malaysian studies class, he is an ex-medic student, just going back to Malaysia (he quit medic) and taking accountancy in Uniten. Memang generates professional betul lah Uniten ini. Sesuai dengan visi. But he can't transfer credit. Sedih ah gini. T___T' (lain bidang kenapa nak transfer?) wuuu umur dah lanjut kot. 22y/o.
I'm going home this Friday! Can't wait. hehehe.
I want Samurai Burger from Mcd. lulz. "Mcd sebelah rumah, kau tunggu jelahhhh!"
No comments:
Post a Comment