Eid is coming up soon, and I'm sooooooo very excited about it! It's in a few short days, and I feel like I'm ready. I'm more ready than last year, so it can't be too bad. Like seriously, five pairs of clothes for Raya, if you didn't go for Eid prayer, don't know what to say.
There will be pictures. Oh yes, there will be pictures.
I feel a bit stagnant on my blog right now. I have my September challenge coming up and am getting stoked about it, but I feel like I've lost my direction otherwise. Any ideas? What would you like to see more/less of? Do you care? Or are you just here to keep me from bitching at you for not reading this? Input is always appreciated!
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend, get outside, and enjoy!
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend, get outside, and enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment