Hear me by this.

For things to change, I MUST CHANGE FIRST!

Saturday, May 12, 2012

It's Mothers's Day , Mom



It's Mother's Day, Mom.

We want you to know that we love and need you moreeeeee like a heart needs its beats.

You are a wonderful mother and you show that you care about us.
There's no better mom on earth anywhere!



***************



Today, I bake chocolate cake, monitored by mom. Last minute planning. Hihi. Actually, I want to bring the cake to office to celebrate the last day for the practical student. Nice I am. hoho



After sending adik to her school, mom & I wanted to cuci-mata and decide to go to sofa-leather factory. First, it was only to come & visit, for cuci mata-ing but I accidently purchase a small dining table for 4’s to be put at the kitchen. Using my first salary, people call it ‘berkat’ and it cost only RM300. Cheap is it? Satisfy enough :’) So, I decide to give it as a present to mom on mother’s day. Hoyeahhh



decoration by emak. laju-laju ambil gambar & her fav book 


Dear my son and daughter, 

I want this present too on mother’s day. 

Regards,
Your mother.



Ecewahhhhhh :O,

No comments: