Hi Blog!
Today is my birthday. Yeah! But unlike when I turned 18 or when I turned 21 (duh), I don't really care and like many of us on our *special days*, I'm getting a lot of love on facebook ; from old friends, family members & professional contacts. It's actually quite touching, and I totally appreciate it.
But also ; a puzzle.
Yes, A puzzle.
1) Today, I received a voucher. A domino's voucher. I bet my colleague wants me to treat them. huh? ahahaha. hello, supposed you treat me.
2) Today, I'm doing my usual routine. Photocopy all the forms. BE, B, TP, M, etc. Guess what? Nobody helps me, as I do not know how to photostat the back & front page on a paper. So, I use the manual. After photocopy the front page, open the paper tray, change to other side, and photocopy the back page =.=' The truth, there is a short cut. When everyone ask me why I take a long time to photostat, I tell them and they laughed out loud to me. fine fina. birthday girl tak boleh marah hari ini.
3) Today, I eat lasagna as for breakfast. Yes. The instant one. This is due to I wake up late & mom have to rushing today.
4) I use my free call (maxis) calling nadirah only. I do not know who else to call & chat with. We end up chatting for almost 2 hour and I sleep at 2.00a.m that's why I wake up late. ngahaha
5) Today, there is a guy ( a friend of mine ) claim that he wants to ge me a birthday present but I must call him before 12. The problem is, I'm saving my credit. haha. The free call can be apply only for 8pax. The truth, my 8pax list is my brother only. huhuhu. Now, my brother is having his mid term break. So? LOL :D no need for that.
and, another wish goes to abang. 22 already! (April,22) ngahaha.
Dear abang,
The best part of my life is growing up with such a fun loving brother like you. Thanks for making my life colorful. Happy Birthday Abang! (: Mc Value dinner pleaseeeee. HAHA :D
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME
I want an iPhone please.
hahaha
No comments:
Post a Comment