Twenty one and iPhone-less. A perfect example of Mac epic fail.
I thought an eight year old with an iPhone can already make the headline of a newspaper, no, this one even better.
"tell you what nabila, XX ask me to buy him laptop if he score in exam and get number between 1-10". - aunt
Me gustaaaaa =.=' I have my own laptop at the age of 18 (one month before masuk uni.) but my cousin, at the early age of 15, after first test. ngaaaaaaa :O
"mom, can I have my own cell phone next month so that you are easy to fetch me
after koko ?" - cousin
Amboiiii, budak budak zaman sekarang advance sungguh. Balik jalan kaki dah betul dah. Cousin, tell you what, I have my own cell phone at the age of 18 (one month before masuk uni.) but you, at the age of 10. gahhhhhh
Power! Power! Power! Mulut manis semuanya.
At Homestay, ketika jemput saya tempoh hari.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Everybody are busy with their gadget (android, tab, ipad) The little cousin(s) also. hhmmmm. Me? at the age of 21 baru dapat pegang ipad, itu pun pinjam sekejap. LOL :D
Little cousins? at the age of 3,6,8. I is jelly T____T nangis banjir. uuuuuu
Sudah tiada lagi borak-borak, gurau-gurau senda. Sekarang ini, cakap sikit, dah butthurt. belum lagi ambil gadget daripada tangan diorang tu. Stress betul. Dalam kereta masing masing busy with gadget(s). Me? pasang earphone dengar lagu yang sama berulang kali sebab malas masukkan lagu dalam memory card. har har har!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Okay, sebelum birthday harus belajar bermulut manis nanti boleh selamba minta iPhone lepas tu tayang pada little cousin and dorg tak heran pon. Sedih betul. Dah dapat bayangkan dah.
Kids nowadays. Do they even know the meaning of childhood anymore?
4 comments:
because the invention of smartphones is for dumb people?
I've heard this somewhere la..
damn i like this ! hehe. umur 18 baruu la dapat fon sendiri. tu pun cikai je. skrang bru berkira2 nak tukar fon lain yg org dah lama pakai. i'm so outdated. ;)
@zaiddin
seriously? :O nak cari article ni lah.
I wonder, If smart phones know more than we do, what is our motivation to learn and think? Given the fact that every time we have a chance to take the easy way out, humans take it what is going to stop us this time? hmmmm :|
the truth, i'm soooo Jelly T___T' Muda lagi dah pegang smart phone. tssskkkk
@Ain
me too. haha. tahulah kita guna phone apa kan. baoleh baling-baling, kalau terpijak pun takpe. LOL :D
Phone baru pun tak boleh buat little cousin jelly with me. tssskkk :|
Post a Comment