Hear me by this.

For things to change, I MUST CHANGE FIRST!

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Don't you give up on me

Done with longest & busiest week! Assignment(s)? Test(s)? Quizzes? gahhhh. Now, I need to relax. I choose no to go home during CNY break. I need to study. Study for AUD. AUD is for Auditing. Next Thursday, I'll seat for this AUD paper. Dalam kelas selalu tak focus sangat sebab lecturer garang & macam kecut perut bila masuk kelas AUD. eh, comel. HAHA. So, having 4days break, harapnya boleh study dengan tekun sekali lah ye. amin.

********************

Dear who-you-are,
I don't expect you to accept me for who I was,
but I hope you'll accept me for who I am.

Husna, who ate your heart?
It's a rhetorical question.


The answer is obvious but isn't important. 
What's more important is to rejuvenate the heart, a skill to be learned from the starfish.

No comments: