I wanted to throw a surprise party to celebrate my roommate' special day. Just a simple one. Having a dinner together with all housemates, the cake, junk food and so on.
In a meantime, I was planning to make a prank for her. I was thinking that life can be made fun with a few mishievous pranks, played well on each other and yada yada yada.
Below are the list of some ideas to pranks my roommate.
(1) In the breakfast, I will boil a few eggs (my routine breakfast) and start eating. On her birthday, I will offer her an egg. If yes, I'll give her an egg which is not boiled. So, when she break to open the egg, she will be in a mess! HAHAHA.
>my roommate always wanted to have same breakfast dish with me but she find herself does not enough time to prepare for breakfast.
(2) If my roommate is into reading books, I want to glue the last two pages of the book that she is currently reading. So that when she reaches the end of the book but is unable to read it, I bet she will truly get frustrated!
>She always make me afraid and feel guilty when I was lying on my bed and listen to mp3. So, I have to get my books and start study too at living hall. I can't study in the room with her. huehue :\
(3) This might be interesting. I would wake up early in the morning and tape all the stuff she use in the morning. The house slippers especially. I hate that slipper. Ugly already but she still use it. Other things I will tape was the toiletries such as toothbrush, shampoo bottle, soap and etc. and simply enjoy the expression on her face when she takes the tape out. HAHAHA
> I was tickled to the dirtiness (her slippper) and my roommate always nagging when her toiletries basket have an ants. I'm the one who will take the spray. ughhh.
(4) Last but not least is to do crazy make up on her face while she is asleep. I will color her cheeks white, put black eye shadow on her eyelids, blue lipstick on her lips and chin.
When she looks in the mirror the next morning, she will be stunned. HAHAHAHA. I will rolling on the floor laughing loudly.
> I don't have make up. so sadddd T___T' ZzzZZzz. Water colour can also. hihi. But this crazy prank will make myself in BIG trouble. This is the famous prank among students, I bet. Always on television!
unfortunately, my roommate is a light sleeper. gahhhh. So, in order to made up with this plan, I'm the one who have to paint my face in similar fashion and wake her in the middle of the night to scare her. =.='
I have to cancel with this prank ideas because I'm afraid soon I will find myself in trouble. ZzzZZZzzz.
SHARIN BT SAMSANI,
"Nobody ages as well as you do. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"
I made a beef burger special for you and banana triffle since you love to eat banana too. Enjoy Ok. :')
No comments:
Post a Comment