Hear me by this.

For things to change, I MUST CHANGE FIRST!

Saturday, November 5, 2011

It's eleven!



Rules and regulations :
  • post this rules!
  • write eleven things about yourself!
  • answer the question that the tagger have set for you!
  • create eleven new question for the people you have tagged to answer
  • Choose eleven blogger to be tagged and link then on the post
  • NO TAG BACK!

11 things about me :
  • Nabilatul Husna Binti Hamid Khan is my real name .
  • I was born on  26.04.1991 . 
  • Live in Kajang but currently in UiTM Kedah .
  • I am super single . 
  • I love any kind of dessert. yummy!  
  • RED is my colour . 
  • I love to travel .
  • I am the second. I have one BIG brother & one sister .
  • I'm so into photography .
  • I am not some kind of anak artis or menteri or datuk . hahaha :D
  • I love laptop more than my handphone . kikiki


11 new questions from nisa malek :

1. who is your favourite blogger ?
I don't know. haha :D 
2. are you a twitter user ?
 yes.
3. single or in a relationship ?
should I answer this question? hahaha :D
4. what is your favourite food and drink ?
food ; western food & drink ; fruit juice
5. what do you think about my blog ? huu
simple. 
6. what is your height?
160cm. 
7. what is your plan for the future?
I wish to be productive. ameen
8. if a fairy ask you for a wish, what is it ?
I want MONEY badly! hikhik
9. who is your bestfriend ?
I won't list any. 
10. happy with your life now ?
yessssssss! 
11. who is your favorite singer or actor .
not interested. haha :D

11 questions from me .
Since everyone are interested about marriage. here it is. hahahaha

1. At what age do you think you'll get married?
2. Do you think you'll be marrying the person you are with now?
3. If not, who do you want to marry?
4. Who will be your bridesmaid or your bestman?
5. Do you want a garden / beach / traditional wedding?
6. How many guests do you think you'll invite?
7. How many layers of cake do you want?
8. When do you want to get married? morning / evening / night?
9. Name the song/tune you would like to play at your wedding?
10. Where do you plan to go for honeymoon? 
11. Honeymoon right after the wedding or days after the wedding?

11 lovelies person to be tagged .

My classmates, coursemate, batchmate, unimates, -mates. I really do. Anyone who interested. (:

1 comment:

ur ex-roomate.youknowwho. said...

1. At what age do you think you'll get married?
~i wish after i gain RM1m in my account..haha.(dreamonyou!)
2. Do you think you'll be marrying the person you are with now?
~i wish yes.tp kalo ade jodoh xkemane kn..:)
3. If not, who do you want to marry?
~err...sang duda yg kaya n xde ank kot?boleh mcm 2?haha ;D
4. Who will be your bridesmaid or your bestman?
~i wish you! cpt ckit kau naik pelamin..haha
5. Do you want a garden / beach / traditional wedding?
~cukupla sekadar simple.ikot kemampuan..:)
6. How many guests do you think you'll invite?
~err...idk. i am extrovert n of course,there will be a lot of guests list in my book! :D
7. How many layers of cake do you want?
~3 tiers...means that ILY..:)
8. When do you want to get married? morning / evening / night?
~suboh boleh?haha
9. Name the song/tune you would like to play at your wedding?
~err...me myself will be the singer at my wedding..hihihihi. boleh?
10. Where do you plan to go for honeymoon?
~Venice,Sin of City! haha. sbb da halal da...ekekekekeke
11. Honeymoon right after the wedding or days after the wedding?
~a week after the wedding..:)

from me: :)